Little guidance please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tons of other great growers but they have been most helpful so far.

Sunday!
Sunday!
Sunday!

headed to the bus station on Colfax , I need to pick up last nights receipts and get them skanky b itches lined out for the $5 dollar Sunday Special

Hey TommyShoe , what flavor are your plants?

1439C286-1A9C-48BD-A311-A9F9687D2A89.jpeg

3817ADD6-88CF-41DC-944F-8C32DAF70ADD.jpeg

Nice lunch with (what's left of) the crew. There's still a bunch of us, but number is shrinking. Lost another was the
reason for the gathering. Salvie has looked dead for about the past decade. Oddly, he looks just like Abe vigotta from Barney Miller,
the guy that played Fish. This guy actually went to a doctor appointment, and had a heart attack in the office during a check up!

Reminds me of a joke about a doctor visit. Doctor informed him that he would have to stop, immediately all "pleasuring himself" altogether.
Patient asks Doc, "But Why must I stop?" Doc responds "BECAUSE I AM TRYING TO EXAMINE YOU!"

Life goes on, just a little less of it.
Bubba

I've got to try Northern Lights. I always mean to but haven't.

Bubba

I just see where he duplicated you post, but didn't add anything. Earlier he said Northern Lights was one of his strains.
Bubba

Hmmmm doesn't show that I replied, maybe he deleted? I'm switching from thread to thread and get mixed up where I was.

Bubba

Oh, there it is, his response got copied in your message box, expand it and scroll down

Latest posts

Back