Little help on sexing plant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

420cafe

Hi I'm new in here and it's a great forum :)
I did a little research on sexing plants and I've seen that males have pollen sacs and females calyx/pistils
I think my plant is a male and I'm not quite sure about it (first time grower).
can confirm this for me please ?

06062011791.jpg

420cafe said:
Hi I'm new in here and it's a great forum :)
I did a little research on sexing plants and I've seen that males have pollen sacs and females calyx/pistils
I think my plant is a male and I'm not quite sure about it (first time grower).
can confirm this for me please ?

420 that is a well endowed male for sure...sorry bro. How many plants you got going? I hope this was not your only one.

Welcome to MP by the way...:48:

Hamster Lewis said:
420 that is a well endowed male for sure...sorry bro. How many plants you got going? I hope this was not your only one.

Welcome to MP by the way...:48:
I had 5 now without this male it's 4 (already killed it , it was kinda hard for me to do it)
the others are still young for sexing
thanks bro.

420cafe said:
I had 5 now without this male it's 4 (already killed it , it was kinda hard for me to do it)
thanks bro.

Good to hear....I hate to see peeps only pop one bean, care for it for 4-8 weeks only to find out it is a male and they hve to start from scratch again.

420cafe said:
thanks bro.

It gets easier. I have no problem getting rid of the males as I know what even a small amount of pollen can do to a crop.

Latest posts

Back