Little League

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreenDayGirl

"Ganja Chickie"
Reaction score
The thread yogidc got me to thinking about the whole "kid" thing ans it got me to thinking that there must be more of you out there with kids in sports and I just wanted to brag to someone how my 10 year old pitched a 2 hit game, against 11 and 12 year olds! Anyone else want to brag with me? :D

Whats up GreenDayGirl. I think thats just great your son tossed a 2 hitter. Little League baseball those were the days.

Congrat's GDG!! give that kid a big o' "atta' boy", a pat on the back and 'keep that curve inside and down..;)
I actually help coach my grandsons baseball team. Had the first practice last friday. Last year we went 11-1 :D. A really good bunch of 6 'n 7 yr old kids that I enjoy the hell outta' coaching. The parents are more trouble than the kids...oops, you ain't one of "them" parents are ya GDG?..:p j/k..j/k

Congrats greenday and hick. I wouldn't have the patience to coach. Mine love his choir and soccer. Soccer he is a tough little thing. He only averages about 2-3 scores per game. but it is funny as hell watching them kids runnin up and down the feild.

both entertaining AND rewarding mutt

No I'm not one of "those" parents but I am his loudest cheerleader (ok, I'm just the loudest)! Hey, it gets scary crouching down and catching a 46 mph ball thrown by a 10 year old who's control is shall we say "irratic"!

2.gif
doesn't GDG look cute cheering for her son :p you know the players are only as good as their fans...keep being loud...its working :D

hey green day, little league is great, just like 4 years ago i threw 2 no hitters in one season and in one of those games i struck 17 out of 18 kids out, keep him playing

wow are these kids on the MP getting younger and younger or i am getting oled and older.

Great topic GDG sorry but dont have any kids yet, but i am getting married in JUNE.
You know that song we used to sing in school when you thought that someone is in love first comes love then comes mariage then comes the baby in the baby carriage. lol

I always wanted a june wedding, how exciting! Where's the honeymoon?

We are going to the Caribbean on a Celebrity Criuse Liner :D

Now I'm really jealous! hell I'd be happy at this point with a civil ceremony and dinner out. Probably should've got married first then had kids! Oh well, if it ain't broke, don't fix it! Right? Good Luck!

Latest posts

Back