Little rain last night one of my tops broke off.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoseyWales

I reckon so.
Reaction score
Before
003.JPG

After
004.JPG

Extra large gloves can be small for me.

Last edited:
A little bud rot not much, all in all very happy. Wont happen next year.
I have been getting a Little myself just at the very top
Not sure it even is bud rot , very weird , The top bud of a few colas now have had a top leaf turn brown over night and this starts the rot, almost as it the bud had a Caterpillar in it (but didn't after chopping it) .

I have been getting a Little myself just at the very top
Not sure it even is bud rot , very weird , The top bud of a few colas now have had a top leaf turn brown over night and this starts the rot, almost as it the bud had a Caterpillar in it (but didn't after chopping it) .
Yes I see the same thing thanks, I just cut the brown out. I found a critter wrapped in what looked like a cocoon. All in all the harvest is far beyond my expectations. next year I think I'll plant 3 or 4 not sure.

Yes I see the same thing thanks, I just cut the brown out. I found a critter wrapped in what looked like a cocoon. All in all the harvest is far beyond my expectations. next year I think I'll plant 3 or 4 not sure.
If you seal a meal the dry buds they can be stored a long time in deep freeze of a good freezer . I use to freeze my mason jars too.
Weed is good for yrs. Be careful with the seal a meal bags make sure you only put in the buds , and dont vac down all the way (the stems will puncture the plastic bags and that's not good .
Keep them bags a lil loose and dont crush your buds .

If you seal a meal the dry buds they can be stored a long time in deep freeze of a good freezer . I use to freeze my mason jars too.
Weed is good for yrs. Be careful with the seal a meal bags make sure you only put in the buds , and dont vac down all the way (the stems will puncture the plastic bags and that's not good .
Keep them bags a lil loose and dont crush your buds .
Thank you that was my next move.

I almost bought a seal a meal at Sam's Club the other day. Think it would be handy.

Bubba

I almost bought a seal a meal at Sam's Club the other day. Think it would be handy.

Bubba
Good for pickling metal stick that go Boom for a rainy day too
They sell Heavy duty mylar bags in all length Rolls
Depending on how many foot roll you want , shorter and longer are available . whoops
But some people are selling heavy duty bags they made to hold a rifle or hand guns.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't think about lengths, I just figured it was endless, and just cut off however much. I just need to calculate 1/4 lbs size or so for storage.

Bubba

I didn't think about lengths, I just figured it was endless, and just cut off however much. I just need to calculate 1/4 lbs size or so for storage.

Bubba
Most do come in the endless rolls and you make your own lengths
^^^^^^^^^^
I fixed the above post Thks

She wont ignore this, BC I do this for her. If I smoke say 4 or 5 times a year that's a lot for me. I like a couple of drinks may be once or twice a week that's it. I'll smoke for pain that's why I like Blueberry It's great for pain, two puffs and I'm junk but the pain is gone within a few minutes. This years Black Widow has a higher THC than Blueberry and better for pain so I can't wait to try it.

Water is to expensive, so next year I'm gonna work on a shallow well and a tot to water my plants and yard. Also gonna work on going more organic and getting away from synthetic nutrients.

Latest posts

Back