Little something I’m working on

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The celts are here

Reaction score
This is a little auto strain I made
GSC/northern lights /blueberry

first time trying the seeds,she’s looking strong good roots,
Going to put her in a 3 gallon pot tonight
Probably take couple of clones off her spray one with CS spray
AA35647C-515E-4EAC-A693-613FC6B0AF78.jpeg
2A72F3D7-DDF2-47FA-A1E1-A5598052E5C6.jpeg
DB2CCADF-1A97-4402-AFB8-7E45F6E35EC0.jpeg

New flavor of the month

it has been my experience that clear containers promote the growth of algae which will have a negative effect on the plants overall health...

but I’m sure you know that and besides , you will be uppotting soon

New flavor of the month

it has been my experience that clear containers promote the growth of algae which will have a negative effect on the plants overall health...

but I’m sure you know that and besides , you will be uppotting soon
Never had that problem this is how I grow all my youngsters,I’ve grown plants in clear gallon water bottles before and they were fine ,luck of the Irish lol

tell me what cs spray is i have heard of it here on the site

I use pretty strong CS 240ppm I’ve tried lower doses it’s a hit or miss with the 240 plant won’t like it but she will grow pollen sacks,that’s why it’s good to take clones and spray them once you collect the pollen just throw the plant away,these are autos so you have to be quick,soon as I see white hairs I start spraying
D3F993A7-5DA8-4E53-A6D2-F076543D7D42.jpeg

Last edited:
CS basically stresses the female plant into creating seeds thinking the plant under stress so the plant last ditch effort is to produce seeds.

thanks 4 making it understandable i usually buy fem seeds i don't grow many plants
I grow for myself 4-5 plants plenty but I do like to play with pollen see what I can make lol
My wife don’t smoke ,she don’t kind me growing

I’ve made a few different strains auto and photo plants

Latest posts

Back