little white bugs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hells187ryder

Reaction score
i need help, my plant has little tiny white bugs on and in the soil. I've tried using water with vinigar, water with soap and store bought sprays but nothing is working. Any tips?? p.s. the bugs are not on the leaves just the soil

i've never seen them before personally.but everyone says to look under the leaves.it might be white mites.if it is get some neem oil.supossed to work for white mites.i wouldn't put just anything on your plants.be careful.maybe somebody else will reply to you.

search on this site for ways to get rid of them there have been alot of peeps that have had this problem at least this way u can see for your self what treatment would work best for u. i have had mites before and it sux i lost 2 sweet grows over them pest good luck with the battle peace

If you have White Flies they are hard to get rid of. Try spraying the plant with an oil spray available anywhere. Neem oil is one kind, tho it can be a little too strong for a weak plant. Be sure to spray from all sides and under/over. Careful examination may show white nesting areas at the nodes and the growing tips. Wash off with water in a spray bottle, then oil. You should give some thought to getting an insect fogger and do up the room at the end of this grow.

Latest posts

Back