Live chat?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ganjier

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Maybe it has been discussed prior, but did MP ever consider a live chat? I think the benefits could be...

1) If a member has a question they need answered fast someone with knowledge would probably be online.

2) The forum would be less likely to have multiple threads with the same questions, (an online member could point them in the right direction to a thread that discusses that topic).

3) It allows for more open discussion without the pause in between posts.

I am sure I could come up with a few more.

Now don't get me wrong.....In earlier years I had a ton of time on my hands, (like all day and night) and would constantly be on forums. Things are different now and I most likely would not be on the chat often, but it would be nice to just shoot the "$&#^" randomly will fellow members.

Just a thought.

Basically, a chat room is just a thread in a different format. The Old Farts Thread and Island Of Misfits Thread have many topics just like a chat room. A chat room is just a thread with no certain topic. Hell half the threads on here end up like a chat room by getting off-topic 😁 .
That's why we have The Old Farts Club and Island Of Misfits threads where members talk about whatever they want,,, when they want,,,just like chatting.

Last edited:
Maybe it has been discussed prior, but did MP ever consider a live chat? I think the benefits could be...

1) If a member has a question they need answered fast someone with knowledge would probably be online.

2) The forum would be less likely to have multiple threads with the same questions, (an online member could point them in the right direction to a thread that discusses that topic).

3) It allows for more open discussion without the pause in between posts.

I am sure I could come up with a few more.

Now don't get me wrong.....In earlier years I had a ton of time on my hands, (like all day and night) and would constantly be on forums. Things are different now and I most likely would not be on the chat often, but it would be nice to just shoot the "$&#^" randomly will fellow members.

Just a thought.
I would get into trouble if we did and I may not be the only one either ..:rolleyes:.

Exactly why we keep all you crazy bastards in threads.😁
I think we should have some sort of Ann Landers type thread in our group.
Someone to advise us about what to do and not to do.
Somewhere you can talk about feelings ,emotions, what are you feeling ,is there a emoji for it....
It maybe too early to smoke .....

I think we should have some sort of Ann Landers type thread in our group.
Someone to advise us about what to do and not to do.
Somewhere you can talk about feelings ,emotions, what are you feeling ,is there a emoji for it....
It maybe too early to smoke .....
Oh Joe
1669895831807.png

Latest posts

Back