live & learn

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lindseyf

Reaction score
uugghhh.... live and learn... first grow.... started off in a grow room under construction, sketchy seedlings covered in pm from an aquaintance, the seedlings i startedhad a crappy beginning (didnt have the $ for pots when they were ready), figured out most of my seeds are hermies. i dont want to lose what i have done so far so i moved everyone into the bathroom. gonna tear down the grow room, clean it, and strover fro sratch wh lones

stick with it - you won't know what not to do unless you try it... heh... everyone has bad experiences now and again, but you'll forget all about them after your first good crop.

best of luck wishes!

thanks for the support... i about lost it when i found seeds... that part still confuses the crap outta me... i havent seen any male flowers (ive molested every plant trying to fnd em). ive been reading about nanners but still not sure if thats another name for a male flower or if theyre something different

i started my grow in a spare room. my original flowering box wasnt finished the way i wanted. i have one 400 hps and planned on another but it hasnt happened yet. i had the vege in the closet of the room. now that im starting over im wondering if its better to split the room into two sections for vege and flowers or two different boxes or a flowering box and keep the vege in the clost

Good luck and green mojo! keep a watchful eye and be as thorough as you can and you'll see good results. You can even nurse sick plants back to vibrant health!

Questions...what were the seeds from? You say room under sonstruction, did you bud in a room that didn't have light leaks? Light leaks will promote hermies..as will bagseed!

Hang with it, my first grow was very similar..... :48:

Latest posts

Back