Live MJ plant delivery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SKAGITMAGIC

I recieved a box yesterday and was delivered 2, 18 oz. dixie cups duct taped together, when I carefully removed the tape and took the top cup off, a HOOSIER DADDY jumped out like a jack in the box, a little wrinkled but lookin so good!!! I'm gonna run over to the store and get her one of them smart pots, transplant her into some Happy Frog and put her in the vegging closet, I removed 6 plants from the closet this morning, gave them a good misting of forbid and I'm giving them away, nothing in the bud rooms finishing quick enough to make room, anyway I'll be starting a journal on 2 plants in smart pots, the daddy and a new chemdawg 92 maybe 91 don't remember, gonna be fun, i love this stuff, the growing the shareing, the community, but what i'm doing right now, gets me out of bed, really lovin life. the kitty is our new baby, rescued her from the spca, i found a gold bracelet at the boat launch, it was in 2 feet of water but it was sparkleing and i went wadeing, I gave it to the Mrs. who sold it for 285 bucks and we got the critter with part of the proceeds.

P1110496.JPG

P1110494.JPG

P1110492.JPG

NICE! Now that's the kind of mail I wanna get! All I get seems to be bills :rofl:

Nice Skag......Not sure if I wld post that on this site though. Lol.

Hamster Lewis said:
Nice Skag......Not sure if I wld post that on this site though. Lol.

Did he post this on the wrong site??? :eek: :D

dman1234 said:
Did he post this on the wrong site??? :eek: :D

Lol....Yeah that is what I am wondering.:) Woke up and thought this was Cannetics.....:p

that Avitar is Just wrong Hampster..:rofl:

Nice Cat SKagit...and What a score on that braclet:aok:

take care and be safe

4u2sm0ke said:
that Avitar is Just wrong Hampster..:rofl:

Nice Cat SKagit...and What a score on that braclet:aok:

take care and be safe
I agree with Smoke on all accounts. Hey Hammey, I sincerely hope that is not yer cage keeper brosef :eek:

Hushpuppy said:
I agree with Smoke on all accounts. Hey Hammey, I sincerely hope that is not yer cage keeper brosef :eek:
Its a three way score. Plants, bracelet, kitten. Sounds like Christmas instead of halloween. And I thinks thats a picture of HemperFi cousin not hamps keeper,LOL. Nice

Latest posts

Back