Living The Life

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

Kupunakane

Yo Ho Ho N,

5 DEADLY WORDS USED BY WOMEN;

1. FINE - this is the word women use to end an argument when she knows that she is right, and you need to shut up.

2. NOTHING - means something, & you need to be worried.

3. Go AHEAD - this is a dare, not permission, do not do it.

4. WHATEVER - is a women's way of saying screw you.

5. THAT'S OK - she is thinking long and hard on how, and when you will pay for your mistake.

KK

exxxcusssee meeee!!!

that one don't mean she's trying to get around you in the movie theater. it means you better weave and bob like ali in 3 seconds cause something may soon fly your way...

DO What? = She don't believe anything you just said. Time for a better story.

oohhhh snap. bet you do alot of ducking flying objects os? lol.

if i say it out loud in a room full of women, it would prolly be criminal.;) i have a very vivid, healthy imagination. :hubba: ...(and would like to remain healthy)...

oh, heres one i get often,

''you did what''!!!? means she 'knows' already, but her tone says fine, thats ok, you just go ahead and do whatever then, i don't want to hear nothing...:rolleyes: you just got all five deadly words in one summed up sentence. lol...something is about to jump off!:eek: ...

No I'm not mad= Dont go to sleep tonight or you might wake up missing parts:shocked:

where were you til 3am? = go ahead and try to lie. she already knows...:eek:

Are you going to wear THAT?= go change before she sets it afire with you in it.

how's it taste? = right when you're mouth is full of rubber boot with dog doo on it, you still better be smiling, and shaking you're head in an affirmative manner.

not a question as much as a threat of what it will taste like cold!:eek: :holysheep:

Hey, just forget it! That means u better never forget it, whatever it was??

Irish said:
how's it taste? = right when you're mouth is full of rubber boot with dog doo on it, you still better be smiling, and shaking you're head in an affirmative manner.

not a question as much as a threat of what it will taste like cold!:eek: :holysheep:

LMAO, too funny.

''dear, whats for dinner tonight''? she tells me its a new french dish, and your's truely is her personal test subject, and it is called musgo.

so after we sat down with a fresh bouquet of lilacs, and a candle, she dishes me up some soup in a bowl and i taste chicken broth, rubber boot with more poo.

she says, ''how's it taste''? more affirmative head shaking. and when i finish, i ask ''where did you learn to cook french dear''?

and she say's, ''no no, i asked did you want french bread, with your soup, that is everything from in the refridge that i call must-go!, as in everything in the fridge, must go!:eek: :holysheep: ...

so you see, the question of ''how's it taste'', goes much deeper, and sinister when you had to eat it twice...:eek: LOL...:p

spointing_above_100-100.gifanimated-laughing.gif

How could you guys forget "Does this make me look fat?"

This not-so-obvious setup question has a very deep and malicious agenda...

This is girl code for "I have cramps and am having a bad hair day, we should fight so I can just stay home..."

NVthis we didn't forget that one we just know to forget we heard it. That way we stay out of the dog house.

Latest posts

Back