Lizzo chilling

WeedHopper

Staff member
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Never grew in anything smaller than 3 gallon pots myself. Good luck.

WeedHopper

Staff member
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
We did a Medicine bottle grow on here yrs ago. Funny as ****.😁
The smaller the pot the smaller the plant. When I grow my dank I want as much as I can get because it takes time to grow it to harvest and you can't get that time back.
I grow in 5 gallon containers. Like pute said my plants would suck a 2 gallon pot dry to quick. But if that's the harvest you want I see nothing wrong with it. I know a few on here who grow in 3 gallon pots but don't know anyone growing in anything smaller.

pute

One Toke Over The Line
Staff member
Reaction score
I do know a commertial grower that grows in 3 gal pots. Grows with 8 tables and 8 plants per table. But he uses a drip system on a timer. You could easily do that using smaller pots. The bad thing about growing indoors is you can't leave....there is always something that needs attention. Growing outdoors would be much less restrictive IMO. Except harvest time.....Ask Big what he does in Oct/Nov

bigsur51

Reaction score
I do know a commertial grower that grows in 3 gal pots. Grows with 8 tables and 8 plants per table. But he uses a drip system on a timer. You could easily do that using smaller pots. The bad thing about growing indoors is you can't leave....there is always something that needs attention. Growing outdoors would be much less restrictive IMO. Except harvest time.....Ask Big what he does in Oct/Nov

1A632155-DB11-402A-88E9-6932FDB59298.jpeg

WeedHopper

Staff member
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Weird what the mind does. When I first seen this pic I thought you were fishing because of those bent poles.😁

Latest posts