Lizzo chilling

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Water melon my favorite Yum-o
Oh and fried catfish too.
This is a cheap catfish trap
1642781072625.png

Never grew in anything smaller than 3 gallon pots myself. Good luck.

We did a Medicine bottle grow on here yrs ago. Funny as hell.😁
The smaller the pot the smaller the plant. When I grow my dank I want as much as I can get because it takes time to grow it to harvest and you can't get that time back.
I grow in 5 gallon containers. Like pute said my plants would suck a 2 gallon pot dry to quick. But if that's the harvest you want I see nothing wrong with it. I know a few on here who grow in 3 gallon pots but don't know anyone growing in anything smaller.

I do know a commertial grower that grows in 3 gal pots. Grows with 8 tables and 8 plants per table. But he uses a drip system on a timer. You could easily do that using smaller pots. The bad thing about growing indoors is you can't leave....there is always something that needs attention. Growing outdoors would be much less restrictive IMO. Except harvest time.....Ask Big what he does in Oct/Nov

marijuana_plantation_02.jpg

I do know a commertial grower that grows in 3 gal pots. Grows with 8 tables and 8 plants per table. But he uses a drip system on a timer. You could easily do that using smaller pots. The bad thing about growing indoors is you can't leave....there is always something that needs attention. Growing outdoors would be much less restrictive IMO. Except harvest time.....Ask Big what he does in Oct/Nov

marijuana_plantation_02.jpg

1A632155-DB11-402A-88E9-6932FDB59298.jpeg

Latest posts

Back