LLCoolBud First Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pic updates:

MLNA0007.JPG

MLNA0009.JPG

Heres some more updates. They have been in there clay pot homes for about a week now and are showing lots of new growth they have very close internode spacing. Im going to have to move them outside very soon due to livin conditions. But here they are.

CSprout1-Day5.jpg

Cool photo man, Great lookin plant.

Thanks alot Mutt...Thats just one of them, I watered them both today which is the thrid watering in the large clay pots. I also got two new seedlings that i started in waterbottles properly this time one is already got is second set of true leaves the other is just growing its fair set still but they will be mighty fine! Im very impressed with this strain very powerful genes for a noob *uck up like me:p

Well I got a little picture happy today and took pics of my currentset up with two plants in veg and 2 in seedling stage. Comments wanted and welcome!:D

Edit:

Also topped off both plants in clay pots with dirt as the level went lower with waterings.

growbox2.jpg

growbox3.jpg

growbox4.jpg

nice stuff LL....can't wait to see them grow up :)

Whats up LLCoolBud. Your babies are looking great. How did you do that one picture. That is cool as hell. Also like your avatar. Great job man.

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Whats up LLCoolBud. Your babies are looking great. How did you do that one picture. That is cool as hell. Also like your avatar. Great job man.

Hey all thanks alot for your posts!

I just use photoshop CS...i studied it for a couple years that was just simple little stuff in it it makes you look pro :D if any of ud like an avatar or anthing i could make you one just pm me with a pic and and thing else describing what you want.

Ill post more pics later on toaday all i'm wondering if i should start lst on one of these cause i think its the only way im going to be able to keep 1 indoors.
If anyones got some good links for it please dont hesitate to post thanks alot.

Hey CoolBud, those are some nice lookin plants keep up the good work! :)

As for your question on LST.. I like to gently tie the plants down, I'll post a couple pics showing this. These pics were taken about 2 weeks after the plants were tied down, and you can see how after being tied down all the branches will grow upwards toward the light. Make sure you use a string that won't cut into the plants stem. You need to be careful with the amount of bend you give your plants, its a good idea to bend them and tie them down a little more everyday for a period of 3 or 4 days or so to make sure you don't snap the main stem, however this is up to you. I decide this depending on how flexible/brittle the stems are before bending. Just don't 'force' the bend, and you shouldn't have any problems. Even then, I've have plants where after LSTing them the main stem pulled back on the string so much that the main stem basically snapped itself, adapted to its new almost question mark shape, and continued to grow. Good luck, and keep us posted ;)

PS In my pics you'll notice areas where I pruned/topped, this is not necessary, and to prune or not to prune is up to the preference of each individual grower.

3.jpg

6.jpg

Thanks alot insane, I moved my growbox to a new location but i will be visiting them today so ill have some pics. Here I had one of my 3 batch or germs its by by surpassed all other and i can see the hearty root system i think i found my special way to start plants now. It just goes to show you do learn as you go...

here a pic..

CSprout3.jpg

LLCoolBud said:
Thanks alot insane, I moved my growbox to a new location but i will be visiting them today so ill have some pics. Here I had one of my 3 batch or germs its by by surpassed all other and i can see the hearty root system i think i found my special way to start plants now. It just goes to show you do learn as you go...

here a pic..
Whats up LLCoolBud. That baby is looking fat and healthy. Might want to put some black tape around the bottom of your container because Roots hate light. Looking good man, looking good.

Thanks alot...I was jsut given a bottle of Shultz bloom builder plant food 5-30-5 has anyone had sucess using Schultz or is it a crappy miricale grow quality bloom forumla?

Your plants don't need that right now. They're too young to be given anything but a weaker veg fert.

I haven't heard anything good about Shultz. The best brand names for mj plant foods are: Fox Farms, General Hydroponics, and Dutch Master. These are the 3 I've had experience with, and if you get ferts from any of these brands you won't be disappointed, as long as you follow the directions.

Well i recently moved and my two surviving plants are looking beautiful as ever, today i did LST to the two first branches of my largest plant. Take a look! Also i fed them both 20-20-20 Plant FOOD half strength yesterday the plants seemed to like it alot.

MLNA0001.JPG

MLNA0002.JPG

half strength on the 20-20-20 does wonders at their size...nice looking LL :cool:

Ps-I feel like i'm talking to myself when i talk to you LL :eek: :D

Looking good LLCoolBud. They are gonna really start to take off now being outside and all. MJ loves the sun. :)

Latest posts

Back