LLCoolBud First Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That i noticed. This week I learned to very important things the true power of the sun and the power of ferts. Even at small doses you can clearly tell by look at the plant. I might water them tonight if they are dry i may take more pics if the tops start to turn up. But until next time...Thanks alot all and lady sorry causing all the connfusion with the LL lol but we will get threw it :D

More Pics

MLNA0001.JPG

lkj.JPG

Looking good LLCoolBud. How old are they now? Keep it up and you'll be smoking before long. :D

The plants started on April 12th so its june 7th they are almost 2 months old now.

Long time no update but im now settled back on my own computer, so I will be able to update easier now. :)

These picks are from yesterday. These are my second round seedings and my other two surviving plants from the beging, they are doing very good. Both are females im 90% sure no signs of being male this far in i think its safe to say. Anyways nuff talking heres the pictures.

3 babies.jpg

two monsters.jpg

Damn LL those ladies and babies are looking great man. They are nice and green and look very happy. Your doing a great job man keep it up. ;)

Very nice grow! It's nice to have you back:)

I trimmed off the fan leaves off the branches to promote the secondary branch growth I also pinched the top of the plant on the right so it will stop growing hieght because my plants are going to start flowering on the 15th if they are supposed to be done by sept 15th. I need to pick up fox farm still...!$! I cant find it in any stores i go to I might have to order it online!

Heres the pics.

P.S

Today im ordering my 400w ballast and bulb for just under $80 off 1000 bulbs cant wait to get that baby.

trimmed.jpg

trimmed2.jpg

I trimmed off the fan leaves off the branches to promote the secondary branch growth
...?? I don't believe in trimming leaves for any reason,Photosythesis and I've certainly never heard of it "promoting secondary branching".
Pinching the top, if done properly, will redirect growth hormones to the lower nodes and promote branching/growth there.
Are you planning to take them inddors and flower them under the new 400?..or let "Mother Nature" work her magic outdoors?
Outdoors, your flowering process can be slower to maturity. I wouldn't count on them being finished by 9/15. But being in buckets(portable) you could always move them to a protected area in case of an early killing frost.

That said, those ladies are looking wonderfull. Best o' luck!!

Hi LLCoolBud,

Nice to meet you and your Girls :)
They look like They're going to mature into beautiful exotic ladies in the very near future ;)
I'll be keepin an eye on them from now cos they're just a little older than my Pukka Skunk at the minute and it might be interesting to compare the developement between them.
Lovely healthy looking weeds man :cool:

Respect

JGG

Thanks alot for your comments.

Hick: At first i trimmed the main stem fan leaves because they where covering the branches not allowing them to get light. But the second time was a noob idea to do and i wish i hadnt but i thinkt hey will be fine as they are still growing green tops sept for the main:mad: due to me being high and around my plants and i begin to try shit but over all if it stays the same hight and flowers now i think it will still be good i wanted to stop it from vegging just due to impatiance of outdoor growing. sry again another dumb costly mistake.

On the other note i still have two very healthy 1 foot tall plants. If I order my light i think i will flower them in there I also am thinking of maybe taking a clone of each of my outdoor plants but Ill have to see if i can even get the light.

Again thanks and more pics to come.

leaves in the light is a good thing! they collect the energy from the light and use it to grow buds. :)

Thanks for the tip...I knew that naturally lol but i think you misunderstood. I cut the leaves off to alow the new grows get light before the leaves grew over all of them. Thanks tho.

you right i did misunderstand! i thought you ment the leaves were blocking the light from reaching the stem...lol i thought you seemed smarter then that! good luck and keep us posted!

Update 3/4 Female so far im waiting for one to show its sex still. All the plants are really healthy and growing fast. I just cleared alot of brush to open up a new spot for my plants so they are now getting even more sunlight during the day :eek:. I havnt started on the flowering ferts im waiting on them, hopefully they will arrive today or tomoro. Im getting closer and clonser to harvest and i cant wait.

MLNA0005.JPG

MLNA0006.JPG

MLNA0007.JPG

MLNA0008.JPG

MLNA0009.JPG

Well I finally got the delivery notice from the post office! So that means ill finally be feeding my babies some fox farm Tiger Bloom!:cool: Its taken a long ass time for me to find a place to get it off the net but i hope its well worth it. But my concern for posing was i was reading up on tiger bloom and i read it could make your soil slightly acidic. So far in my grow i havnt had and major problems to try and fix like mg deciencys ect so I feel i should learn how to battle this and not loose an entire crop to lazyness. Does anyone know of a cheap additive (epsom salts maybe?) to fix this problem before it happens lol Thanks alot hope to hear from yuo sooon!!#!

TB has .06 chelated magnesium. But to more directly answer your question, 1 tbsp of dolomite lime per 1 gallon of medium, will not only "buffer" your ph, but provides magnesium throughout the grow. I have used epsoms salts as a supplement at 1 tsp/gallon of water when defficiencies did occur.

"Acidity" has to do with ph, the more acidic, the lower the ph. At 1 tbsp/gal., it lowers my 7.0-7.1 tapwater to a comfy 6.6-6.8.

Latest posts

Back