LLCoolBud First Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So i need to get my hands on some dolomite lime. I just picked up the tiger bloom and fed all my plants i hope to see great things..now thankfully i have a fairly quick source for all my fox farm needs so i can purchase the others after this crop.

MY babies after a couple of Tiger Bloom Feedings.....:D
:eek:

MLNA0009.JPG

MLNA0010.JPG

MLNA0011.JPG

MLNA0012.JPG

MLNA0014.JPG

MLNA0015.JPG

LL..the lime should be mixed in your soil "prior" to planting.
but your plants are looking great.

Thanks alot Hick I guess i wont beable to add it this time if i end up having any problems ill be sure to pm you or either way come running to this forum but prolly a flush may be needed at one point but as of now they are just scuking up the nutruents and really beefing up and starting to smell.:D

Ive waited soooo long...lol and so has the veiwers...lets see some nugget!!#!$

They are looking GREAT LLCoolBud. Man i can't wait to see some big fat ass buds on them ladies. Your doing a great job man keep it up. ;)

Well normally it doesnt work this way but, doesnt matter to me:D The final plant showed its sex today and im seeing a cluster of somthing that i know is not pistols and clayx...stay tuned for the kill report with pictures.

(Studys Preflowers one last time to make sure)

Bummer about the male but atleast you have the other plant to fall back on. RIP to your first son. :eek:

Well this is the point the plants are really started to bud many of the flowers haved formed and the white hairs are beginging to infest the growth tips so to speak. :p The smell is really picking up from the one on the left or the smaller one its got an skunky almost coffee aroma. :eek: The third plant is flowering as well but isnt much to talk about as its not a 5 foot moster ill get pics for it next time. Well heres the pics..im going to update alot more frequently now as the buds rapidly develop.

Heres the pics.

MLNA0003.JPG

MLNA0005.JPG

MLNA0001.JPG

MLNA0002.JPG

Well read the title and look at the pics... As celebration i smelled the resin glands after a touch and had to try a little sample. It tasted nasty but still definatly added somthing to that bowl. :eek::cool::D

trinomes-1.jpg

Crystaly resin gland sample.JPG

Flower Update!

Lil sugar getting fiarly close to harvest now i cant beleive it was supposed to pull them by next week sept 15 but i think they will definatly need more time. I took a small smaple bout 1 g im drying it now hoping to see if its chemy and how the high is at this point. will post about the smoke when its ready until later:eek::confused::eek: like the new color.

sugar.JPG

small samp.JPG

MLNA0011.JPG

LLCoolBud said:
Flower Update!

Lil sugar getting fiarly close to harvest now i cant beleive it was supposed to pull them by next week sept 15 but i think they will definatly need more time. I took a small smaple bout 1 g im drying it now hoping to see if its chemy and how the high is at this point. will post about the smoke when its ready until later:eek::confused::eek: like the new color.
Whats up LL. The ladies are looking great. Getting fat and frosty by the looks of things. I would say the end of September maybe even later for harvest outside. Keep an eye on those trichromes they will tell you when to harvest.

lol I was enjoying the read , but no ending.
Hope all is well

Latest posts

Back