LONG term storage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have some WW seeds I originally were bag seeds. I grew them, was told to save a male (which started showing pollen bags earlier) and cross it back on itself to "stabilize" the strain. Then grew those seeds.

When I moved, I froze them. Almost 10 years later I thawed 5 and placed in wet paper towels. All 5 popped just fine.

Surprise, surprise, surprise!

Bubba

Oh I guess I didn't make it clear, I meant I got some mj stored in the freezer, so how bad would it be for the buds to go through that temperature fluctuation for once?

I have some WW seeds I originally were bag seeds. I grew them, was told to save a male (which started showing pollen bags earlier) and cross it back on itself to "stabilize" the strain. Then grew those seeds.

When I moved, I froze them. Almost 10 years later I thawed 5 and placed in wet paper towels. All 5 popped just fine.

Surprise, surprise, surprise!

Bubba
Yes I have popped seeds after 14 years freezing and they still popped

Oddly, I have read somewhere, warning against freezing. I doubted it, as obviously they freeze in nature of course. I guess if the power went out and it thawed, then refroze, MAYBE moisture could form ruining the seeds? Worked for me anywho.

Bubba

I store em in rice in airtight small mason jars in freezer.
Been 8 yrs maybe I will pull some out

Oh I guess I didn't make it clear, I meant I got some mj stored in the freezer, so how bad would it be for the buds to go through that temperature fluctuation for once?
So anyone ever defrosted frozen buds then froze them back again? Did it ruin the buds in any way?

Latest posts

Back