Long time smoker,first time grower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

420scott

Hi, I had to join this forum, mainly because I'm growing the first time and so far this site has been a big help. Well I got to go smoke me a fat one.:)

go do that...i hope the help that everyone has givin u has helped u in some kinda way...anyway, hope that u'll feel better after u smoke a nice fat one...dont forget to get ur munchies before u smoke...cause when u have a good high u dont wanna get up and get something from the fridge...lol.

Welcome to MP. Hope to see ya around the forum. :D

Hi all i new to this and would like to say i to all and to let all know that i am about to post a new grow so say tune.:D

hiya peeps im kinda new around here and a first time grower site looks well cool so far nice one guys

Welcome to MP. It's good to have you here. This is a great place to learn how to grow mj like a pro. You will also find that this site is filled with members that are more than willing to help you out in any way possible. I hope to see you around the forums sometime soon. Take care and be safe.

Latest posts

Back