Long time.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Home my old friend...what ya got growing?

:48:

Hola Dude :ciao:

Not needed to grow for a couple of years, I grew some old seeds last year ww that a m8 in the states sent me, they were monsters, 6lb dry, paranoia is not what I would call it, I was terrified at the postman knocking :eek:

They grew into mini tree's, to say I was petrified is an understatement.

So laid low for a year :p

Blueberry and Deisel at the moment, WR from an old Mod, TBG, that plant is kinda bendy, not going to load any pics to this comp, this is a borrowed comp, next year I will do the pic thing.

I hope you are cool R and I hope life is sweet.

:peace:

I see you are still here multi.

Yes that many plants.

Yes I grew tree's.

Yes I am happy.

Thanks for asking where I am.

Why do I feel like I know u multifarious
LH.

So the French thing didnt work out.

Never thought it would.

Itchy feet and all that kind of thing.

Enough of this boring shizz.

On and upwards eh.

This is a grow forum, we are here to help people.

Lets get on with it.

Shhhhh,

You are making yourself look silly.

I guess this is how a highjack of someones hello back is interpreted.

G'night .

Now quit it eh.

Welcome back. If you grew trees, I hope your neighbor didnt see them! I remember you needed to put a tall fence up by the greenhouse.

Welcome back HIE. Great to see you are still alive and kicking!

Chef, I moved to a culdesac with a huge corner plot, it is triangular with house sides and trees at the bottom, easy hiding, just glad the outsiders are oldies :)
HL :ciao:

I only came in to say hello and this shiz kicked off lmao.

:peace: to all

:rofl:

come on now....lets all smoke RoseBuds Bong:D...no need to bring up old crap...Stoneybud/Potus is not alive and whats been done is done...brush yaselfs off and Move on...And please say hello to Mel...I sure hope her son is still kicking azz in the ring...;;

welocome again Hippy..Im a update my back yard thread..I went with bushes this year as to not have to use a 16 foot ladder:rofl:
:48:

just re-read this thread...we have had 2 Mods in this thread....

5. Bashing of anyone or any group is not considered polite. Please don't do that here. We're here to get away from that type of thing, not to participate in it.

just my thoughts

:bong:

multifarious said:
Re reading the thread will do nothing to change my dislike of hie

We can see you dislike this Fella ...but why allow him to take rent in ya head for so long???...and why continue to post in his threads?....simple...ignor them...there are plenty members here I dislike ..but they dont take me time either...

Back to my bong
:bong:

Anyhoo, welcome back. A few people have missed you.

I cleaned up the thread a bit. Lets be nice please :)

HIE. Are you still baking in the kitchen(commercial)?

SmokinMom said:
Oh? I still see a few with some personal, revealing info. Selective much?

He did say a bit and not completely. Not sure why your fangs are out? "Selective much ?" , seems to indicate a distrust in Nchef. I don't think he edited some info out and left other stuff on purpose. How about we cut the guy some slack?

It's obvious there is some serious bad blood between HIE and multi. Let's not go pouring more more bad blood into this thread. Or are we going to gather our torches and pitch forks and try and run yet another member out of here? They put an "ignore" button there for a reason. Let's not have another BWDish incident.

whatya say---use your iggy button

can't we all just get a bong 002.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back