Long Weekend !!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

dman1234

Friday is Canada Day (Canada's B-day)

Monday is The Fourth Of July. (USA's B-day)

So happy B-day and enjoy your Weekend, I plan too.

On a side note this is historically a tragic weekend in Canada, im sure its the same in the U.S., So Stay Safe everyone.

Man I wish I got Canada day off too......gonna suck working Friday with all the Benny's coming down the shore....

Happy holidays to all you crazy Canadians......:)

Can't wait to get this week over this ...as hammy said, traffic is crazy with people heading down the shore. Gonna try and duck out of work early....and the wife and I have all next week off to relax :D can't wait

:ciao:

O Canada

:48:

Happy Birthday America as well

July 4th. The day that a couple hundred years ago a bunch of hemp growers got together and signed a paper to give us something wonderful. America.

To celebrate those brave stoners. Im getting baked... and drinkin 2 or 3 (more likely 15-20) in honor.

And Happy Birthday to Canada aswell. Yall might have floppy heads (if South Park is in any way factual) but you're A-OK in my book.

happy north america day i guess, for both sides of the boarder! blaze and dont get caught!! oh ya were not crazy, just baked. enjoy whatever you are all doing this busy weekend. daytona nascar sat night

**** I didn't realize how close they were, thanks for the reminder.

bless us all.:)

and break out the fireworks! :hubba:

Latest posts

Back