look at these pics how am i doing and a quick ??? for the pro's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bongzilla420

Reaction score
how you do you guys think im doing im useing cfl's and wut do u think is rong with the plant in the 3rd pic??? and should i spray the leaves wit a water bottle every day i hear thats good but i dont belive everything i hear lol

100_0627.JPG

100_0628.JPG

100_0630.JPG

tips are yellow and curled downward. this could be a sign of salt build up or nutes defect. probably N defect.

if you going to spray with water, make sure you have ventilation and the lights shouldnot be on because water can magnify heat and burn the plant.

Chicken said:
tips are yellow and curled downward. this could be a sign of salt build up or nutes defect. probably N defect.

if you going to spray with water, make sure you have ventilation and the lights shouldnot be on because water can magnify heat and burn the plant.
The thing about the water on the plant causing burns is a fiction man.

It's a persistant fiction, but fiction none the less. If it were true, outside, where the light is 1000 times stronger, it would burn every plant on earth every time it rained.

bongzilla420 said:
how you do you guys think im doing im useing cfl's and wut do u think is rong with the plant in the 3rd pic??? and should i spray the leaves wit a water bottle every day i hear thats good but i dont belive everything i hear lol
I don't know what you've got for nutrients, but you may have either too strong or too weak. Tell us what you're using.

I do know that those desk lamps you've got going are doing almost nothing for your plants. That also may be a large part of your problem. Study on how much light is needed on an MJ plant and then compare it to your grow.

You need to get some 4 foot fluorescent on those plants at least. If you can't afford to buy the Halides or HPS, then flo's are you're only other choice. The CFL's will work, but you need a reflector that lets the light cover the plant, not spotlight it.

It would be really cool if you could grow without spending any money, but it just doesn't happen that way.

i have them i just have to set them up and the big one is about 5weeks and the other is 3 and i am useing maricle grow slow release food wut would be the best nutes to buy from home depot

Latest posts

Back