LOOK!!! leftys organic grow closet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lefty

Reaction score
:cool: I SCREWED uP AND POSTED MY NEW THREAD UNDER "AM I THE ONLY ONE HERE" SO CHECK IT OUT.!!!sorry for yelln i was worked up.i have 5 afghani ,1 master kush x hindu kush,and some kind from around the area dont no the name.these are all in 4 inch starter pots .they are all under 6800 lumens of floro sft white bulbs allmost touching the leaves of the plant (just missing).the medium is miricle potting soil w/peat moss. peat to potting ratio is about 2(peat) to 1potting soil.i water in the morning after school 5 then 7 then 10 then 1am.too much? ithe pots have good drainage. i water i have 2 afghani that should pop through today(pray) i give them strate water h2o in the morning afterschool. 7 10 1am. am i watering too mush nothing is wet or very humid and i keeo it clean........any advice would b put to great use and much appreciated..........................lefty PLEASE READ AND GIVE ADVICE IMPOR!!!! I WATER THE INCH OR TALLER PLANTS THAT HAVE THIER DICOT LEAVES AND TWO 1ST REAL LEAFS.question is i use a solution of water h2o, miricle grow all purpose plant food i put in about a tablespoon in a 18 oz glass! what are your opinions? can anyony help me in this area to do the best things for theses woderful seedling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thanx.....................lefty

sorry hick or mutt i hope u accept aapology.

Latest posts

Back