Looking 4 Opinions/Advice/Comments..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LEFTHAND

Reaction score
hows MP tonight.
well im about to take on a lil adventure.. i want to build a stationary veg/host room.. nothing special nor too big.. and sad to say for the mean time i will be shutting down the SJ 3x3.. but am gonna build me a lil room to flower in as well..

lets start off with the veg room..
rigid walls covered with mylar or panda..
size:30"x30"
lighting: 2ft 8bulb t5 (above) then two 2ft strip lights will be placed on 3 walls just bellow the t5 fixture..(plants will be raised to light..light wont be moving)
plant count:6 vegging.. 4-6 hosts
venting:170cfm inline (not a inline booster either)
the first 6 pictures are the "veg" room lay out..
1st pic-the lay out hahahaha..
2nd pic- 6veg pots in room
3rd pic- pots n blocks i plan to build a "stair" like step to have to hosts on.now looking at it i think i will turn it around and have the high side against the pots
4th n 5th pic- just another look at er
6th pic top veiw..

picture 7,8,9 is the lay out of the flower room..

flower room will flower 6 small ladies at a time..
looking to either LST them into a 30"x48" hedge max finish height 2ft.. or SCROG them..
rigid walls covered in mylar or panda..
lighting: 1x600w 1x400w both lumeteks both in cool tubes..
system: 2gal ebb n gro system
venting:747cfm vortex (fan speed controller)
carbon filter..

so there she be.. my idea my thoughts.. if anyone can think of anything that may help speak plz speak..
LH

DSC04869.JPG

DSC04863.JPG

DSC04864.JPG

DSC04865.JPG

DSC04866.JPG

DSC04873.JPG

DSC04868.JPG

DSC04870.JPG

DSC04872.JPG

I would do LST instead of scrog unless your going to veg and flower in the same room or make the screen moveable(sp). My plans for my starter stealth-ish room is to have a small pre-veg place for a mother or two and clones then in my other room I will full veg under the screen for scrog then once the screen is filled I filp the lights to flower.

My pre veg/mother room will probably be T5 2' 8bulb. In the veg/ flower room I'll have my 600w HPS light hooked up above another T5 4' 6bulb light and take it down when I flower. My veg/flower room is 2'x4' and pre veg will prob be 2'x3'. I just want to scrog for a full filled canopy in a small area.

I think that it looks like a real workable well thought out plan.

However, I would not do either scrog or lst. I would just lollipop them and let them grow.

I also would not keep mothers. I would take clones from clones and use the steps for clones.

Would he be able to yield more potentially from lolipoping? My sole purpose is to keep plant count down if theres no worry about plant count then do what would yield more.

hey tsbs n HG..
6 is my limit..
if i understand correctly i should yeild the same maybe more from lolipopin vs lst or scrog. its just an easier less time consuming method of the 3...
but then again i could be wrong.. lol...
LH

Lollypopping/scrog is going to be the maximum yielder from that space, Unless you top/fim/tie/top/fim/tie etc. lol.

I've had great exp. with lollypopping in small places.. If done right, You can end up with zip colas ALL day

I simply believe that scrog is best utilized in a space with height limitations. I believe that there are other better methods if you have plenty of headroom. I would top or fim (I prefer fimming) and then lollipop. Scrog and lst are virtually the same kind of training--one simply uses a screen and the other uses string to achieve the horizontal growth.

I would make sure you flower them quick. My last run in the "ebb-n-gro" I topped twice during the 3 weeks of veg and had wall to wall canopy in my 5X5 foot room. Strain was OGK X Afgooey. 6 plants.

I've been brewing Heisenberg Tea and using it in res to control nasties, keeps pumps ect. spotless. The difference in growth/roots is unreal. Going full organic nutes in E&G next round.

hey budders .. dont see you on here to often...
i have noticed the ebb sure puts out the veg in the plants thats for sure..
the 4 i have now in my 3x3 are fricken bushy ...

and i think yeah im gonna have to veg 1-2 wks n then flower...
you going all organic as in home brew teas n what not.. or you goin GH organic nutes??

Hey THG..
i do unfortuneatly do have a height limitation.. 2.5ft max finished height..
but the height is no diferent than "the cave" where i have an AI and P.E growin in soil..
but instead of vert i will be going back to the tubes n lighing from above..
LH

Latest posts

Back