Looking for a Great Indica

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Critical + 50%-50% ... this is something nasty ... give it a look.

StoneyBud said:
Hey THG, if you can get your hands on a cut of P98BK, you'll never look back. It does exactly what you're looking for.

It travels very well in the USPS if you know someone who will mail some to you. When I first got mine, six cuts were sent and all six survived and grew with no problems. I'm on my second set of Host Plants from those cuts.

It's the time of year that cuts will travel well, right now.

Pre-98 is my all time favorite smoke, not sure i would call it a great pain med, but it is a damn fine smoke.

Ranek Icewalker said:
Pre-98 is my all time favorite smoke, not sure i would call it a great pain med, but it is a damn fine smoke.
:yeahthat:

Same here....I have a full jar of cured pre98, one 5 weeks into flower and a mom in my tent of her....great tasting smoke and it is good...but it does nothing for me pain relief or sleep aide wise. Las Vegas Purple Kush is way more of a pain/sleep aide for me.....but it is also clone only.

Thank you all! I have some reading and studying to do as many of the Indica strains are not really familiar to me.

Unfortunately, I am in a non mmj state and clone only strains are not an option for me. So, I will check out all that are available in seed and go from there. I appreciate all the responses.

While checking out Cali Connections' Larry's OG, I came across this (which is out of stock everywhere right now): Cali Connections Pre-98 Bubba BX2.

Anyone familiar with this?

I not familiar with that strain, but I love your quote. I think Hamster Lewis said the Larry OG he has is a killer.

Hey THG? Have you harvested your 8 miles high yet? Just wondering.

Rosebud said:
Hey THG? Have you harvested your 8 miles high yet? Just wondering.

Oh yeah, it is jarred. I got a little over 3 ozs off that plant. I of course have taken a taste. While it has a good taste and a good high, I have to say that I don't find it "fiery energetic" and still think that Satori is my fave.

shoot, i was hoping for fiery energetic too. Maybe the kalichakra will be that. Thanks. 3 ounces is great for a sativa, don't you think?

powerplanter said:
I not familiar with that strain, but I love your quote. I think Hamster Lewis said the Larry OG he has is a killer.

pp is right on...I have grown CC's Larry OG and it is straight fire. That is the only one from Swerve (CC) that I have tried but there is a group grow going on here on MP of Cali Connections other strains. I will link you when I can.

I will say that Swerve seems to have his stuff together and I wld be pretty confident trying any of his stuff. Him and Raskal usually hit it out the park...jmo

I would be remiss if I didn't say that Hammys' Larry's are straight fire looking.

Thanks HL--I will check that out. The OG is looking good.

powerplanter said:
I would be remiss if I didn't say that Hammys' Larry's are straight fire looking.

Thanks pp.....I need to work cool words like remiss into my posts....:)

good call rotten, i have bad scoliosis and insomnia so i grow few just for pain and sleep.
FI is a wonderful strain, 100% indica, goes dark purp too with right conditions
great for pain, very unique high
pure AK is prob my favorite for bedtime, always knocks you on your ***, can never wake and bake to this stuff will just fall asleep again
and i havent tried this one yet, but a buddy with similar pain conditions grows this blackberry cheese that he swears by for pain
hope this helps!

Latest posts

Back