looking for a high quality 2 or 3 part nute.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Hydroponics' started by docfishwrinkle, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Nov 29, 2019 #1

docfishwrinkle

docfishwrinkle

docfishwrinkle

currently i am using dyna gro and i am not happy with the results. they say they have cal in their 2 part so they don't include it in the mag supplement. i feel they are lacking in calcium and that's why i am using many supplements to get the results i need.

anyhow not here to bash them and would love to hear recommendations for a high quality 2, maybe, 3 part lineup. i will be using humic/fulvic acid and aminos so i'd prefer not to have many other supplements other than silica and calmag.

thanks

Rosebud likes this.
  2. Nov 29, 2019 #2

Keef

Keef

Keef

Doc -- U adding cal/mag cause U using RO water ?-- I been running aero under LEDs -- I'm in 35 gallon totes -- spray manifold on top a pump spraying straight up -- I'm getting my nephew set up right now in dirt but I miss water farming-- I use botanacares nutes --Thier pro grow and bloom - I use RO water so add cal/mag -- I plan on adding the humid acid soon as I get set back up -- My base recipe was - per gallon --3 mils of nute concentrate - 5 -Mils -EM1 -- 5 mils cal/mag --- A scoop of mycos and inoculate the box with beneficial bacteria - such as 5 mils of Voodoo Juice -- seem to be forgetting something?
    I do like U on the res change - Once a month and pump out what the pump will take out - I use about 12 gallons of water per box -- I don't reinoculate with the beneficial bacteria at the mid way res change - I want to add the humid/ fulvic acid-- tell me more about the aminos -- I'm really leaning toward some long low recirculating drip and drain tables -- I got a good basic recipe but I would like to upgrade it -- but this is what I know --

Last edited: Nov 29, 2019
    docfishwrinkle and Rosebud like this.
  3. Nov 30, 2019 at 5:20 AM #3

docfishwrinkle

docfishwrinkle

docfishwrinkle

keef, yes i'm using ro. yeah i miss dirt, but i will continue hydro until i move next year and then resort back to organic dirt. i had thought of botanicare as i do like their calmag+ coupled with dyna grows pro-tekt for my silica. so aminos help transport micronutrients through the plant more efficiently. i have a simple pdf explaining lemme see if i still have it. nope, but here's a quick run down.

cannabis.wiki/growing/amino-acids-used-in-growing-cannabis

Last edited: Nov 30, 2019 at 5:25 AM
    Rosebud likes this.
  4. Nov 30, 2019 at 6:10 AM #4

stinkyattic

stinkyattic

stinkyattic

her dankness

Lab rat
    Check out the Canna Aqua Vega / Canna Aqua Flores two part systems plus the pk13/14 . I have used them in hydroton containerized flood n drain and hydroton containerized vertical nft and been happy.

docfishwrinkle and Rosebud like this.
  5. Nov 30, 2019 at 6:14 PM #5

docfishwrinkle

docfishwrinkle

docfishwrinkle

i'll be sure to check that out. thx stinky

as of now i think i'm leaning towards pure blend pro grow/bloom and tea. supplemented with silica blast, calmag+, sweet raw from botanicare and a humic/fulvic powder and amino acids. wasn't going to go with the sweet, but it has a good amount of sulfur.

stinkyattic likes this.
  6. Nov 30, 2019 at 6:24 PM #6

stinkyattic

stinkyattic

stinkyattic

her dankness

Lab rat
    Hahaha omg that is so funny, you just described my current nute routine to a T. I'm in a coco-compost mix though. In water I use the power plant/power flower instead, plus all that other stuff. They are single part nutes so I didn't mention them...

docfishwrinkle likes this.
  7. Nov 30, 2019 at 8:41 PM #7

docfishwrinkle

docfishwrinkle

docfishwrinkle

Nice! Looks like I’m just going that route, as researching everything out there makes my brain hurt. I did find out that Dutch master is still around. I used them on my 1st hydro run several years ago. Guy at grow shop said they were sunk. Liked them then, but they have dropped, added and renamed things so it’d be like learning a new line.

**** this Durban poison has me wrecked

8. Nov 30, 2019 at 8:59 PM #8

stinkyattic

stinkyattic

stinkyattic

her dankness

Lab rat
    I have never met a Botanicare product that both my plants and my wallet didn't enjoy:)