Looking for a new strain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iron Emmett

Closet Farmer
Reaction score
Hey MPers

Im looking for a new strain to add to my grows, i want a nice Kush, my favorite smoke is Pre-98 bubba, i grow it every cycle, but im looking to mix in a new Kush, anyone have any suggestions?

Ive heard good things about corleone and blackwater, by Cali Conn, i love Master Kush as well, anyone know a good breeder for it?

I.E

Nice Puffn.

Thanks for the reply, ill check out the Madness for sure, i like Headband maybe ill check that out as well, i read about the attitude special, im waiting until January so i can take advantage of that, great freebies.

Hey Iron, I've never grown a kush before, sounds like you have, How does this one look to you?? I tried to keep her tight.

as1.JPG

as2.JPG

Nice looking plant dude, tight nodes.

Trained to pretty nice canopy too, she'll get fat for ya :)

Burmese Kush by TH Seeds

and

Larry OG Kusman by CC

are my two suggestions for great Kush.

Cool, i'm usud to big stretched out plants, this one is so compact, like trying to grow a cabbage, now i'm anxious to see how she finishes. Thanx

Thanks for the suggestion Dman, ive looked into burmese as a possible, i love Larry OG just never grown it.

Latest posts

Back