Looking For EXPERT advice on flowering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wny_outdoorsman

Reaction score
Hi there looking for some input about how far into flower these outdoor girls are .....

Strain: Tangerine Dream
Started from clone 4/1
Also first time grow of SD and I am extremely impressed with the trichome production especially consider.... I'm guessing they are aprox 2-3 wks into flowering?. I'm also growing a couple of Sour Diesels from clone started same time and a seed which I found in some un-named SUPER skunky smelling stuff
SAM_0451.JPG
SAM_0451.JPG
SAM_0452.JPG
SAM_0459.JPG
SAM_0455.JPG

Last edited:
Outdoor plants transition into flowering very slowly and it is hard to pinpoint exactly when they start flowering and it really doesn't matter much. They will be done when they are done. Depending where you are located longitude wise, the plants should be done somewhere near the middle to end of October. As the plant looks sativa dominant, it will probably finish closer to the end of Oct.

Keep a very close eye on the plant you started from bagseed. There is a good chance that it is a result of selfing and that it could hermie. It sucks to have an entire crop of seeded bud...it is even worse when the seeds are worthless.

I've been wanting to try the tangerine dream for a while now. Let us know how you like her!! That one always sounded like a good one for me. Great looking plant you got there. Green MOJO to ya...:D

Well its not to far so far . but it looks like u was there in the dark? Slamming a camera flash on it isn't to awful good. Its called hermie, so keep lights off it if u want bud

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk

Outdoor flowering is on it's own schedule. We give them a good flowering food and then we watch. It is nothing like indoor. We have no control. They know they want to finish before frost so they do.

I photograph just at dusk been doing it for years for a couple reasons 1 ....they look cool, thrich's illuminate and such, 2 I can get to my plants without prying eyes......been doing it for years don't think it has effected them. I had 1 tangerine last year yield 1 1/2 lbs cured right!! Not like it's a playboy photo shoot or anything either

I've never grown a hermie ..... knock,knock .... I tried bud ignitor this year kinda interested on how that goes ... was recommended to do it twice once early flower then again 3-4 weeks later .... anyone concur ?

Latest posts

Back