Looking for help and opinions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it in veg or flower? Even if it's in flower but not too far you can hook up your spray nozzle and spray upwards from the bottom of the plant and blow the little bastards off. They hang out on new growth and the bottom of the leaves. Repeat everyday until gone.
If it's veg I will also use 70% alcohol. I mix it with water at 50/50 mix with a drop of dishwashing liquid and spray the bottom of the leaves. Mixed at 50% that means the alcohol is only about 35%. Kills the little bastards on contact. I leave it for about 10 min and then I spray of with water with the spray nozzle. Iv have used this method on all kinds of plants.
I had to sprayed again for Aphids and I have a lazy question. With the 50/50 mix why is it important to spray off with water? the alcohol should evaporate as well as the water, is it for the trace of dishwashing fluid? just curious.

Yeah I like making sure the soap gets sprayed off. Besides it washes all the dead bugs and shit off.

Nice looking plants.

Another tool you might want to look at for a comprehensive pesticide herbicide fungicide program is Pyganic.

Two years ago I had an aphid infestation that was apocalyptic and lost a huge crop.

The aphids came back last year but I was ready with the Pyganic. Works fantastic and can be used during flower.

All the best.

Nice looking plants.

Another tool you might want to look at for a comprehensive pesticide herbicide fungicide program is Pyganic.

Two years ago I had an aphid infestation that was apocalyptic and lost a huge crop.

The aphids came back last year but I was ready with the Pyganic. Works fantastic and can be used during flower.

All the best.
Thanks

Sure is lots of warnings on Pyganic thats supposed to be organic and safe.
Thanks. I don't make rush decisions and no fast moves. I have to see how my plants play out, more rain last two days and cloudy no rain today cloudy today temp in the 70's. Given all that my plants still managed to grow 1.5 " a day. My plants are still in veg and I do plan to spray them wit Dr. Zymes of mites just in case, it wont hurt.

Nice looking plants.

All the best.
And it's cheaper than azamax.

Bubba

Just an update, my plants are starting to flower
New Flowers 002.JPG
New Flowers 006.JPG
New Flowers 001.JPG
ower

Last edited:
very nice bro.
Again thanks for the help sir.
very nice bro.
I got another question if I may, General Organics CaMg+ Drop the Ph like a rock from like 9.5 to 5.3 in 20 gal of water with 175 mil of cal mag which is 75% of what it calls for at 65deg. has any one else had this issue with General Organics CaMg+ ? I hate Ph +

That is why you always get your mixing done an then adjust your pH. I check both pH in an runoff.
20 gallons of water Ph 9.5 at 65 deg added 175 mil of CaMg+ and Ph'd again and it dropped to 5.3 that's a big drop. My concern is I use a boat load of Ph up to raise the Ph. I guess i would rather use a CaMg that does not effect the Ph as much.

Again thanks for the help sir.

I got another question if I may, General Organics CaMg+ Drop the Ph like a rock from like 9.5 to 5.3 in 20 gal of water with 175 mil of cal mag which is 75% of what it calls for at 65deg. has any one else had this issue with General Organics CaMg+ ? I hate Ph +
I've had something similar happen. Cal mag drops it a little, but one or two drops of up in a gallon fixes this.

When using NukeHeads Bloom, it lowers pH to about 5.6. it took over 80, yes 80 drops just to get to 6.4. That was General Hydroponics. I think I am going with the Advanced Nutrients route with their PH balanced nutes. No PHing!

I did buy at my grow store's advice Emerald Green PH up. They said the general hydro stuff
Wasn't that strong, and I would use less of this by far. We shall see.

Bubba

Since we are talking PH. I am in AN Connoisseur A & B. I still have to adjust the PH. Over the course of the grow I have to us PH Down. If not my PH would be over 8 by harvest. I am pretty much dialed in on how much Down to use. Only time I see any kind of deficiency is when I leave them in veg to long.....I have a tendency to ignore them in veg. It is always PH....as far as nutes go I know exactly where the ph is in both veg and flower....doing the same thing for years and years tends to give you a good idea on where things are at.

Latest posts

Back