Looking for metal & plastic pipe parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've seen them on eBay too. In recent years I have made an effort to not use any metals or foil for consuming. Some friends tell me it isn't healthy. Oh well, 40-50 years of use of metal already.

I've got lot of glass stuff, but it is breakable, and larger in size relative to metal. I used to get black glass, but have decided something you can see through is best, as you can gauge how much smoke is moving through it. GRAV has a lavender color that is clear, I like that better. Their "Gandolf pipe" is a nice one.

Bubba

Been smokin' outta all kinds of different stuff since 1968 and like Hippie said "I ain't dead yet".
There is a scene in the Woodstock movie where a guy quickly takes a piece of aluminum foil and like origami quickly folds up a sweet little hash pipe, and blazes up a blob of hash in it. Paper towel rolls, beer cans, whatever was handy.

I recall many years ago a few friends were beginning a session and the little bowl of the bong was missing. Finally we took a carrot, chopped a 2 inch chunk, carved a bowel on one end, stuck it on the bong stem and voila! Actually worked pretty well.

Bubba

Hey Maga did you order these parts and build pipes already
That was Fast

Latest posts

Back