Looking for REAL Purple Kush clones in Cali

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pus and Mucus

Reaction score
I mean the original Purple Kush from Oaksterdam. I might have to Oaksterdam to get the real thing because I think some of the delivered"Purple Kush" clones I've got down here aren't the original Purple Kush. One of them was crawling with mites. I work in the 562, but I'm willing to go up north to get these clones. Is Harborside still open, if so do they take a rec from down here because it's all in one state.

Yes Harborside is still open in Oakland and they also have a dispensary in San Jose.
https://www.shopharborside.com/

I remember the old Purple Kush. It was great. Too many of these seed companies eff up the real thing.

Blue Dream is like that. It originated from Santa Cruz as clones. There were no seeds at that time available. Blue Dream was created for medical use by WAMM as I recall. It seems like yesterday and not almost 20 years ago. lol
I love those two strains.
Purple Kush is harder to find these days. :(

I hope you find Purple Kush like you remember it.

The Purple Heart in Oakland used to carry Purple Kush clones years ago when I lived in the Bay Area...

Latest posts

Back