Looking for some advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry @KingKushmaster420 for the thread drift. We do that around here most of the time I’m not gonna lie

Kings question was. Does anyone have any suggestions/tips/tricks they can provide to overall help assist in massive veg growth? The genetics on these clones are strong I was told and previous have yielded 1-2lbs per plant.

Outdoor growers? I can tell you how to yield more in a tent but there is not room like Mother Nature provides. Big uses some special tea I think worm tea you can check out his grow page from last year. I’m sure he will give you his secret recipe if you want it Heck I want it too again as I didn’t write it in my journal. It was great watching his garden grow. I may just revisit it myself.
I kinda do an LST thing around my tomato cages to spread them out. I only top once or twice and just let them have room enough to do their thing without rubbing all up on themselves especially in my humid climate. Opening them up and topping them will encourage more budsites for sure. Staking them along the way so they hold up in the weather and don’t forget to mind the bad bugs and encourage the good ones

Agreed. I've had great success with LST. I will have to search or ask for the worm tea... seems interesting. As for topping, I don't have much experience. Especially since these are clones and have alternating nodes so I'm kind of afraid to cut the wrong place. Can you also top lower branches?

why top?

not necessary outdoors

it is interesting to watch a plant express itself outdoors as Mother Nature intended

but I understand the need for privacy and I am lucky to live out here

no topping for me but I do defoliate and lollipop the branches as much as I can

plant reminds me of the human dna helix

worm castings , bat guano , bird guano , and chicken manure make excellent teas or topical dressings

plenty of recipes online

5ED8CADB-EA09-49DA-B842-65ABB051175E.jpeg

Sometimes thinking isn’t enough. I’ve discovered as I got older that reaction was very important to survival. Sometimes life doesn’t afford you the opportunity to use your brain so you just use your gut…

Latest posts

Back