Looking for some recommendations on a good 4'' inline duct ventilation system

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

16breaths

Reaction score
Greetings everyone!

I've decided to set up a small grow for personal use. The goal is to start with 3 plants and establish a perpetual grow, so that when the first three plants are ready to harvest I have at least three more plants ready to flower, and 3 starting to veg. I've started with 3 Lemon Kush Headband seeds and feel blessed that all three seeds have germinated (although one seed took two more days than the others to germinate). My equipment list is below and I will add pictures as well. My questions are: Will a 4" inline duct ventilation system be sufficient to maintain my air quality? and... Does anyone have a recommendation for a good quality, relatively quiet setup?

Equipment List:

Yintatech 2-in-1 Grow Tent, 36" x 24" x 53" (I've noticed that light leaks from the smaller sections into the larger one, but I will remedy that with some mylar sheets to cover the leaks)
Mars Hydro TS-600 Full Spectrum LED
Feit Electric 19W Dual Full Spectrum LED
Juhefa 25W Full Spectrum LED Panel with IR & UV

I have a 6" oscillating fan for my flowering section and two smaller fans in the sections I will be using for seedlings and vegging. I'll be transplanting my seedlings into 3 gallon grow bags to veg and flower.
I have also ordered a couple of pairs of rope hangers so I can raise and lower my smaller lights. Right now it looks like my seedlings are straining towards the light and I have no way to lower it, so I have raised them towards the light using a cardboard box. Hopefully, this will help.

I'm truly looking forward to learning from all of you and hope at some point I will be able to share my experiences as well!!!

Attachments

• 1st Grow pic #1.jpg
    1st Grow pic #1.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 1st Grow pic #2.jpg
    1st Grow pic #2.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 1st Grow pic #3.jpg
    1st Grow pic #3.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 10
Check out the AC Infinity CLOUDLINE S4 and T4. Its probably the best 4” in-line fan on the market. It’s very powerful and quite. The S4 has a basic manual speed controller while the T4 comes with an advanced Temp/Humidity controller that is awesome.

I have the T4 on my 3x3x6 tent and love it. It automatically keeps my tent at a stable temperature and humidity with lights on and off.

This is what I have. I have 2 rooms and each one has one. No problems so far , going on 2 years now

Attachments

• C451B877-4262-4DFF-8376-BFF870F1AC61.png
    C451B877-4262-4DFF-8376-BFF870F1AC61.png
    184.7 KB · Views: 13
I just bought the AC Infinity Cloudnine T4 , super exicited for it to come in .

Thanks everyone!!! I think I'm going to go ahead and order the T4. My basement can get very humid, I think the T4's humidity controller may come in handy!

Latest posts

Back