Looking to make online and real life friends, lets kick it

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah Ozzy I wouldn't even think of doing it now in this age with the internet, but when I was young there was no internet. People actually met face to face for the first time back then.

The few times I tried riding my thumb no one but that didn't surprize me. most ppl see my size and head the other way

Yeah Ozzy when you are your size it does make a difference. You feel safer but the people that are picking you up are sweating.:laugh:

I use to enjoy hopping trains it's just a PITA getting off sometimes

Did that once...ended up 135 miles from home...never did it again.

AmorMalakain said:
@4u2sm0ke | I wasnt trying to spam? I only made two threads one to introduce myself and say Hi and one to meet people for my travels. Again I mean no disrespect to the forums or the rules.

@maineharvest | thanks :D hopefully skills and personality will carry me through but hey luck is always welcome. I love adventures and haven't had nearly enough.

@engneer | arnt we all a lil kookie? :p Im a really nice guy just want to do things different for a change you know like following your heart as they say?

@Hamster Lewis | well I am not a stranger? I wasnt planning on starting till march or may which gives plenty time to get to know me and heck maybe I am not in my 'right mind' because ive let 'strangers' crash we me on multiple occasions.

@the chef | Actually I quit my 14$/hr job because it didn't make me happy and they only people I was helping was some corporation not to mention all the chemicals I was sucking in on a daily basis. Truth is I do have a life and I have been really happy since I started doing things for myself rather than listening to everyone else's ideas for me. This is another thing that I want to do. Also I am not asking to be smoked up. I don't really care if I smoke or not I just say I tend to get along with pot smokers already and I plan on eating rice for the majority of the summer. All I wanted was to experience different parts of the US and to have local people to do that with.

@Time4Plan-B | finally some good news in this thread :) .... so what happens now? PM me?

14...i made that my first cooking job...which was switched from something else! In this time and age ...your in dreamland! To many things can go wrong, on both sides! Get a tent and a thumb and best of luck to ya! If you make it without getting mugged, robbed or at worst...listening to the opening song of deliverance from ol jeb, thinkin you can squeal like a pig, then power to ya! 20 yrs ago ...maybe.....nowdays. Gonna take the rest of your life...and oh yeah....be prepared to walk...alot!

the chef said:
14...i made that my first cooking job...which was switched from something else! In this time and age ...your in dreamland! To many things can go wrong, on both sides! Get a tent and a thumb and best of luck to ya! If you make it without getting mugged, robbed or at worst...listening to the opening song of deliverance from ol jeb, thinkin you can squeal like a pig, then power to ya! 20 yrs ago ...maybe.....nowdays. Gonna take the rest of your life...and oh yeah....be prepared to walk...alot!

lol, saw the sigline....

f#%k off, we got work to do! :)

@SmokinMom - Im male .... does it make a difference?

@the chef - Yeah I know the difficulties of being on the road, isn't my first time. It isnt like im some pudgy stoner video gamer that was all of a sudden like **** work ima hit the road! lol. I would just like to meet some people from all over instead of sleeping in allies every night only knowing other travelers and not getting the 'full experience'

Back in the 60's/70's I use to just go like your talking about. I'd hitch hike both sides of the road just to get out of the spot that I/We were at. I met so many cool ppl that would welcome me/us into there home(s) like family all around the states. Then again I was riped off tonight for 7 or 8 oz.s of medical marijuana. I give this stuff away to ppl. why in the hell do you need to rip me off. I'm afraid of what I do to that person. Disrespect me and my home, just won't fly. Think I'll pass on letting you crash at my place. It's just not the 60's anymore. It's really sad that those days are gone where we could basically trust everyone. Good luck son. be carefull and keep your power dry. Let us all know how your trip goes plz.

I remember one trip I took when I was around 20 and full of fire, was driving a truck to OK for Ford. Some older guy (looked like a hobbit lmao) was 'hiking along on a very lonely stretch of roadway, so I picked him up and took him along. When he got in, I remember thinking he was much bigger and stronger looking than when on the roads, made me a bit uneasy....hard to judge people at a glance, or even a more scrutinized look! The guy was nice enough, but I had my knife handy, just in case.

read the rules..... Simply put, cussing is not necessary and should not be used. If you feel like cussing in a private message to another member who is tolerant of it, then that's fine. The use of cussing in the open forums is not acceptable as polit

Wish the person that posted this to my rep would have had the guts to sign their remark! If you can't handle that little..." f#%k off, we got work to do!", then maybe you shouldn't be on the internet at all?? Sheesh!

btw, that's a QUOTE from The Trailer Park Boys....a show on the internet.

Hell's right around the corner from me....about an hour's drive LMAO! Oh, and :ciao: 4U!!

Roddy said:
read the rules..... Simply put, cussing is not necessary and should not be used. If you feel like cussing in a private message to another member who is tolerant of it, then that's fine. The use of cussing in the open forums is not acceptable as polit

Wish the person that posted this to my rep would have had the guts to sign their remark! If you can't handle that little..." f#%k off, we got work to do!", then maybe you shouldn't be on the internet at all?? Sheesh!

btw, that's a QUOTE from The Trailer Park Boys....a show on the internet.

:confused2:I don't know maybe you should find a forum that allows that type of language.:confused2:

pcduck said:
:confused2:I don't know maybe you should find a forum that allows that type of language.:confused2:

Yep duck, if I were the first, if I were to use fowl (lol) language often or whatever, I'd see that as an option. I'm definitely not the first, I'm not even spelling out the word like I see some do on a regular basis....As I said, it's a quote from a show, sorry if it hurt anyone's eyes! If that's the worst you've seen today, you haven't been on FB, have you?

so if you quote some tv show it is ok to swear and cuss and break the forum rules?

Is there a problem, duck? I think I explained my reason and mean no harm with it in any way. If it's a problem, let the mods do what they must, but let's all be adults here and not make a big deal of something as simple as this?

Latest posts

Back