Looking to make online and real life friends, lets kick it

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I typed the way I walked. There would be "Banned" listed under my name.

Yep Dman hopping trains can be dangerous but its was fun, when we were young.

orangesunshine said:
yep---one word certainly can sum things up--i love that you love to swear---it is a bit of a brain teaser trying to come up with words that are more appropriate for the boards on occasion when you might just want to say---listen ******---what ******* rock did you climb out from under---and another thing you **** ******---if you ever even think for one *** **** second that if you and i ever met that i would not kick your ****** *** from here to next week---you got another thing coming****---you piece of ****

how's that----you are in good company miss rosebud---:D

:rofl: :rofl: The bad thing, I understand this fully! :rofl:

Rosebud said:
Hi Orange, Yes I do love to swear...I have never pretended to be articulate.ha. I hate it when people say that only uneducated dumb asters swear because they don't have the vocabulary to adequately state there views. Those people are right. One word can say so many things, don't you agree? And... I never swore in front of two people, my mom and my boss( for 20 years). How does that work?
More infor then you needed huh Orange? How are you doing?

I swear like a freaking sailer too Rose. Cleaned up my language more now that I come to this forum. The Mr Tcbud actually has noticed my lessoned articulated swearing.....I do say the exact word mo fo a lot now, it is my pain release shortened version and cleaned up to say in any situation. Some times it comes out more fore....more often anyway. But, the type written word, it sure seems your brain would work more and let the swear words drop as you type.

Just two cents, and as for coming by and staying a few days on your trip thru California.......Pass. :D

Good luck to you.

Just two cents, and as for coming by and staying a few days on your trip thru California.......Pass. :D

Good luck to you.[/QUOTE]

is rosebud on a swearing tour thru our lovely state of cali? sure to get lots of practice driving thru LA traffic

orangesunshine said:

Good luck to you.

is rosebud on a swearing tour thru our lovely state of cali? sure to get lots of practice driving thru LA traffic[/QUOTE]

Thinking she means our traveler roaming the streets on his thumb!

I think I saw someone suggest going to events to meet fellow stoners....seems like a good idea! Camping is cheap too, can camp on many BLM/state owned lands free of charge (around here and in Vegas area I know of for certain). Pack a big backpack and set out! Faster and easier travel is riding a bike, I saw a lot of the NW USA on my mountain bike!

one person breaks the rules so I guess it is ok for everybody to do it:confused2:

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Site_Rules.html said:
1. This is the most simple of rules. There are filters in place to block the usage of many words that are considered to be unacceptable in polite conversation. If you notice that a word you've typed is replaced by asterisks, then it is one of these words. Please reconstruct your post to reflect what you're trying to say, but without the word that was blocked. Adding spaces or other characters to the filtered word is not acceptable here. If you attempt to bypass the filter by using any means, it's a direct act against the rules of this site. The Moderators will generally only delete the word itself from your post. However, repeated occurrences of this type may cause more severe reaction by the Moderators who are entrusted to keep the peace here.

Simply put, cussing is not necessary and should not be used. If you feel like cussing in a private message to another member who is tolerant of it, then that's fine. The use of cussing in the open forums is not acceptable as polite conversation. Please just talk without using profanity.

:ignore:

Thank you for the neg rep engneer:rofl:

Looking to make online... 11-30-2011 01:43 PM engneer YOUR argument is LAME

Everybody here clicked the little box stating that they would follow the rules. How is this lame?

well this thread sure took a turn...:hitchair:
Just so you all know, I have Rosey on the "in trouble" list. Everything she posts is edited for content before approved for your public viewing.
No thanks needed.... carry on.. ;)

hahaha...too funny...:rofl:

40 licks for rosie...:p :rofl:

:48:

Are you a hot girl? No?:bolt:

4u2sm0ke said:
looks like Hick aint welcome...:spit:

my thought!! 76 replies sheese, I'm always so late, Anyway I hear Dakota fred of Minot, is looking for boarders, hopeing to improve his KHARMA. only 70 more replys or so. lol

Oh wow, people are crazy now a days.. I could only imagine watching DEA pull up replying to the OP lmao.

Latest posts

Back