looks likemany problems any advise

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stinkyelements

Reaction score
I have grown a few times before and never came out with anything too great but never had these problems im having now. Im growing in soil just reg scotts with next to no nutes, im using a 250 w hps a cpl 100w flouros i have a fan attached on the box i built in the closet for intake and cooling. Its from a bag of nice high gade bud not sure strain. At first it was growing great nice and bushy and quickly. I did give it some 20-20-20 fert like an *** in the first cpl weeks but i soon flushed it and it was still growing nice. then the bottom leaves started turning yellow and i think i was overwatering so i quickly let it dry out longer and i plan on watering once a wk. i started to use neptunes harvest fish emulsion once, but the problems got worse now the leaves are getting brown tips on a few, growth has slowed and they still look like theyre turning yellow. new growth still looks good but it looks like its moving up the plant. I just retransplanted it into a bigger pot bcause the roots wee dwn to the bottom of the last. Shes about 7in and bushy as hell and about 4-5 wks old. any suggestions or advice i know it could be so many things.
user_online.gif

afte planting in a bigger pot the roots made there way to the bottom in less than a week.............................but its growing again nicely but the tips are still browning and turning yellow

What's your ph? Hard to tell without seeing a pic so if you can post one up that wld help...

stinkyelements said:
im having trouble formatting the pics to work
They are probably too big...click the green link "How to resize and post your pictures...

i have them in my pics im still tryin to figure pout howto put them in the post

when you hit go advanced read the att. fer resizing pics.

Then hit the manage att. button hit browse to pull it of your harddrive and hit upload pics. close out when finished and post reply

lol...that was funny...Glad you got it straight now...look forward seeing your pics..

have these questions are your ladies in flower? The fish emulsion is generally used fer follar, i got the one k=neptune thats high in p. From what you wrote i think your still in veg stage. Yuo might wanna consider some organics high in n.

:bolt:

First off, what size pot did you transplant to?

7" isn't all that big and you might of scorched her a bit, but don't go crazy in the other direction and add more problems.

If the new growth looks good, I wouldn't be all that worried. Don't do anything for a bit and watch her.

Sounds like you are doing the right thing afa water and letting her dry out some and no nutes.

So, what size pot?:hubba:

DD

Latest posts

Back