Loolas Journey

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ganjier

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Genetics: (germinating)
2- M2 regular (Sri Lankin x Original Thai (extract) x Acapulco Gold x (South African x Original Haze).
2- Sour Patch Kiss regular (Sour Kush x Kimbo Kush).
1- Crazy Cow feminized (Cereal Milk x Purple Punch).
1- Eden's Apples feminized (Apple Fritter x Forbidden Fruit).
1- Sundae Punch feminized (Purple Punch x Sundae Diver).
1- Runtz Feminized (Gelato x Zskittles).
Will be growing in a 3x3 grow tent with a Mars Hydro 4800, AC Infinity 6" exhaust/scrubber, central air intake.
Let's see if I still got it. Comments welcome.

Last edited:
So why the decision to start again?
Good question. I guess all along I never wanted to stop. Unfortunately my state frowns upon this activity. Without disclosing too much info back in the days when I was active here, paratroopers illegally entered my domain and captured me for about 10 months before realizing my rights were vialoted, patted me on the back and said, "sorry, you are free to go". Pretty much rocked my world. Things havnt really changed exept for the medical aspect here, but I am hoping that very soon we will follow the same steps others states have. I hope that paints a picture for you. 😁

Last edited:
Careful Loola...only thing Big has is tumble weed seeds...ha ha!

yer just jealous

31251509-EE60-45F6-9A72-6DDA8DBCAC91.jpeg

D354815E-8310-44AA-8E3B-52426ED4B080.jpeg

B99B8EAD-75A7-43FB-ADA6-EE04201FE4A0.jpeg

Everything has cracked 48 hours later using the paper towel method. Each one was placed into Mother Earth Coco + Perlite with 5.9 ph and calmag. Let the games begin!

Attachments

• 20220216_173848.jpg
    20220216_173848.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Everything has cracked 48 hours later ising the paper towel method. Each one was placed into Mother Earth Coco + Perlite with 5.9 ph and calmag. Let the games begin!
Looking forward to watching your grow. You gonna put all those plants in that one tent? A sea of green thing maybe?

Looking forward to watching your grow. You gonna put all those plants in that one tent? A sea of green thing maybe?
Im just going to wing it. Do some seriouse topping, lst, super cropping..... exp. with the M2 being in there. Takes 14 weeks to flower I am pretty sure. Should be intetesting. I had 5 gallon air pots, but I just grabbed some 3 gallon. Ill be flowering at a pretty early veg stage so I can keep things under control. Also, I have regular seeds with female seeds. I will be on any pesty males necks! I named them all female names, so hoping for the best. I should see some above ground activity here very soon! Thanks for watching.

Latest posts

Back