Lost a main branch help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

destroyarch

Reaction score
So i was moving my pots around to avoid a heavy storm and once i brought them outside the shed today i noticed one of the second up main stems had peeled all the way down to the soul so that it was only holding on to the plant by the skin.

I decided to remove it as it looked clearly unsavable and would be a waste of energy to other growth on the plant, My main concern is how badly is this going to affect my plant and will damage like this stunt it completely or because its so low down it can rebound without the lower stock?

THIS IS AN AUTOFLOWER EARLY MISS
20190717_145835.jpg
20190717_145849.jpg
20190717_145911.jpg

you'll lose some nug but oh well. no point in crying over spilled milk. try to root it. maybe you'll still get some buds from it.

I woulda used masking tape and taped it back together rather than removing it. However, since ya already removed it, what's the question again? Oh the plant. It will be fine.

I have broken stems heaps of times when tying down , put a cable tie around them then wrap with electrical tape and their good to go but once their completely off its all over , plant will just put more energy into whats left ,

As it is an auto, it would be silly to try and clone it. You will suffer some lose of bud, but it is impossible to say how much. It is a fairly small branch. The only thing to go is to go on and be more careful when moving plants.

Latest posts

Back