Lost My Father

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrandDaddyToke

SEE U ON THE DARK SIDE
Reaction score
:fid: Things have been tough the last few days as my Father past away on Thanksgiving Day. :confused: He wanted to be cremated so this will be done later next week. With Church Services and Celabration of his life the end of the week.
After that I am ready to start an all auto flower grow and dedicate it to him. :aok:
I have Lowrider #2, Bluestreak (auto blueberry x masterlow), and Masterlow (masterkush x lowrider).
With these I hope I can come up with a new auto flowering seed in his name.:)
I will start this grow the 1st week of December
Thanks to all in advance

im so sorry thomas i dont no what id do with out my dad i cant imagin how u feel i lost my mom last year i loved her very much but me and my dad are like best friends so i dont no what ill do when he passes im very sorry man my thoughts are wit u

My condolences to you and your family in this time of grief. but know that your loved one is now at peace,and will be watching over you for eternity.

My deepest condolences. I hope he was not in too much pain and I hope time heals you and your family’s pain. You in my prayers.

I am so so so sorry about your dad. Mine just died on Nov. 12, almost 2 weeks ago. Lean on me if you need to. We can get thru this together. :)

s21thomas said:
:fid: Things have been tough the last few days as my Father past away on Thanksgiving Day. :confused: He wanted to be cremated so this will be done later next week. With Church Services and Celabration of his life the end of the week.
After that I am ready to start an all auto flower grow and dedicate it to him. :aok:
I have Lowrider #2, Bluestreak (auto blueberry x masterlow), and Masterlow (masterkush x lowrider).
With these I hope I can come up with a new auto flowering seed in his name.:)
I will start this grow the 1st week of December

Thanks to all in advance
how old are you man,? my dad died when i turned 18. 2 years ago.
i went through alot, as did my mother. really depressing times; but i worked through it, i am doing good these days.

if you ever want to talk about anything relating to your fathers death, please PM me. i would gladly talk to you or give you some advice.
Take care of yourself and your MOM, and be strong.

if anyone knows about my tattoo, its completly dedicated to my father who died. AND ITS NOT OFF CENTER!!!

my condolences to you my friend. i lost my dad last thanksgiving to cancer after a 2 year battle i could never have faced like he did. he was my best friend and we hung together daily restoring old BMW's.
i never thought id say this but i can now look back and only think of all the good times we shared. i say this to give you some sense in the fact it does get better. hang in there. my thoughts are with you

Hey s21 - sorry about your loss. Good luck on your tribute grow. You did a great job on your WW, btw.

PB:)

Things have been tough the last few days as my Father past away on Thanksgiving Day

My deepest sympathies!

I never really knew my dad and when he died my family only told me 7 days later!

Just joined this nice site. Very sorry about your loss. This is my 1st post I will always remember that and hope you do too !!

Ekoostik_Hookah said:
how old are you man,? my dad died when i turned 18. 2 years ago.
i went through alot, as did my mother. really depressing times; but i worked through it, i am doing good these days.

if you ever want to talk about anything relating to your fathers death, please PM me. i would gladly talk to you or give you some advice.
Take care of yourself and your MOM, and be strong.

if anyone knows about my tattoo, its completly dedicated to my father who died. AND ITS NOT OFF CENTER!!!

I am in my 50's my Dad was 78 and lived a very good life. My main concern is my 76 year old Mother. They were married for 57 years and not many family left. My wife and 2 Sons will help here as much as we can. She is in good shape with MONEY and her health is very good.
THANKS FOR YOUR SUPORT>

I am SO sorry for your loss.
I lost my dad on my 20th Birthday, 33 years ago.

Did your Dad smoke the herb?
It is really cool that you are dedicating your next grow to him.

Hopefully, your grief will turn to good memories of him, given time.

Latest posts

Back