Lost Nutes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lezbein

Reaction score
so I lost my bottle of veg nutes, think it was accidentally thrown out. wat can i use instead? still got the bloom nutes, got some miracle grow, perhaps watering once a week w/ that, since its so strong. bird manure, watered down pee of mines, something cheap 4 the mean time.

I wld buy another bottle of veg nutes.....but that is just me and I live dangerous at times......:rolleyes:

I would advise against putting urine on your plants, even if it is "watered down". I'm with HL--just get some vegging nutes.

Lezbein said:
so I lost my bottle of veg nutes, think it was accidentally thrown out. wat can i use instead? still got the bloom nutes, got some miracle grow, perhaps watering once a week w/ that, since its so strong. bird manure, watered down pee of mines, something cheap 4 the mean time.

Check out Lucas Method... Just use your bloom mix for the whole grow and you'll be happy. Add a little Miracle Grow only if you see nitrogen deffeciency (which I doubt will happen).

Bat guano is hi in N. Lol Don't know if it's cheap maybe if u live near a cave, lol. No idea if it's good to use in hydro either. But u can make a tea with pantyhose of it, as well as other rotting vegetation in the pantyhose placed underwater a few days. remove the pantyhose and the water left over is your fert. This recipe and plenty others can be found in Jorge C's medical mj indoor/outdoor bible. If you don't own this book I suggest visit amazon dot com and invest.
DD

Hey Lezbien check this out. Works great!

hxxp://cgi.ebay.com/Grow-Green-Organic-Grow-Fertilizer-BMO-/250807121860?pt=Fertilizer_Soil_Amendments&hash=item3a6544f7c4

Blue Mountain Organics. Only on E-bay. Just replace the xx with tt in the hxxp in your browser.

Here's the link for an affordable bag of guano.

hxxp://cgi.ebay.com/Mexican-Bat-Guano-1-lb-Sunleaves-Fertilizer-1lb-Soil-/130523552986?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e63cf5cda

Good luck!

Latest posts

Back