Louisiana Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LouisianaGrowNoob

Reaction score
I've heard Louisiana is 1 of the best places to grow outdoors, Is this true?

I have 4 plants about 6 inches tall, have 4 single leaved leaves I planted them 8 days ago, is this good that their growing considerably fast b/c I was told that a plant growing fast may reduce potency also, how long before these plants are old enough for me to take a little "sample smoke"

harvest should be sept. or oct. best not to take samples much. Patience is the key in growing herb. without it you'll suffer lower yeilds and less potency.

and as far as growing fast. nothing in the world is wrong with that. but you may wat to do some reading on training methods so that you are able to "hide" the plant better from unwanted eyes.

LouisianaGrowNoob said:
I've heard Louisiana is 1 of the best places to grow outdoors, Is this true?

I have 4 plants about 6 inches tall, have 4 single leaved leaves I planted them 8 days ago, is this good that their growing considerably fast b/c I was told that a plant growing fast may reduce potency also, how long before these plants are old enough for me to take a little "sample smoke"

A. I've heard that La. is NOT a good place to grow pot because high humidity leads to bud rot.
B. A plant growing fast does not reduce potency unless it's growing in the shade which causes the plant to stretch (to reach sunlight).
C. Planting this late in the season means you won't have a lot of yield.
D. Buds will be ready in about 3 months.
E. But above all, you need to read a grow book/guide. There are links to several of them here.

Latest posts

Back