Love and the White Widow, Ice, and Purple we got in Toronto

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GMCORP said:
hahaha. :p We take our vows seriously and don't believe anything can get in the way of our promises and divine love for each other---plus, hubby shot the photo for the purposes of sharing with the forum, and i know the mods didn't object to the photo so much as to the comments in the no-comment section, so here 'tis!

Very nice :) I am very happy for the relationship you and your husband have. Its a rare thing to see people dedicated to each other and not an idea. I hope that some day, even if I dont know its you. That I get to meet you guys :)

Elven said:
Very nice :) I am very happy for the relationship you and your husband have. Its a rare thing to see people dedicated to each other and not an idea. I hope that some day, even if I dont know its you. That I get to meet you guys :)

:eek: Thanks Elven! We'll have to visit you in Stoneyland sometime, like, if i ever need that kidney you offered :hubba:

GMCORP said:
:eek: Thanks Elven! We'll have to visit you in Stoneyland sometime, like, if i ever need that kidney you offered :hubba:

NP :) hopefully by then I will actually have something to smoke!

So i took on a project yesterday ;)

Remember how I said we were saving the 'four main colas' from our four plants for the Holidays? Well...:joint4:

We were finding that hard to do.:eek: :bongin: :yay:

SO, I decided to roll them all into joints so we would know how much we have to smoke. We'll have 10 days of vacation, and I was hoping to have 20 joints, which i roll at about .7-.8 grams each :cool:

I thought this might somehow be helpful to others, to know how much smokable material can be obtained from each bud.

I love rolling joints :D . I wish my job was to roll joints all day. :hubba:

So, here are the dried-and-cured buds:

First picture, Ice cola # 1
Second picture, Ice cola #1 alongside measuring tape
Third picture, the joints rolled from Ice cola #1
Fourth picture, Ice cola #2
Fifth picture, the joints rolled from Ice cola #2
Sixth picture, Widow cola #1
Seventh picture, the joints rolled from Widow cola #1
Eighth picture, Widow cola #2
Ninth picture, the joints rolled from Widow cola #2
Tenth picture, all the joints, 15 Ice in hubby's right hand, 11 Widow in hubby's left hand

PC131204.JPG

PC131205.JPG

PC131206.JPG

PC131207.JPG

PC131209.JPG

PC131210.JPG

PC131211.JPG

PC131212.JPG

PC131213.JPG

PC131215.JPG

Now I know what we can do if I ever meet you, I have no idea how to roll a joint! I am a bong kinda guy cuz I have no idea.

See my little blue joint-roller? That's a good cheat :joint4: ;)
stuff it full of weed
roll it towards you once
stick the paper in
roll it,
lick the paper,
roll it
twist both ends (one to suck, one to light--lights more evenly if it's twisted)
also, you can youtube "how to roll a joint" to learn to hand-roll.

Bong, though. :bongin: We definitely could use your bong here ;):bong:

i used a roller like that in HIGH school..lol..allways rolled it to tight with it tho..and Girl..you can allways barrow my :bong1: Happy Hollidays

you big cheat girl! leanr how to roll with ya fingers not them machines!!! :p

I know what you mean, i love rolling joints. i have never ever used one of those machines though. are all those joints pure or mixed in with tobacco?

Thorn said:
you big cheat girl! leanr how to roll with ya fingers not them machines!!! :p

I know what you mean, i love rolling joints. i have never ever used one of those machines though. are all those joints pure or mixed in with tobacco?

haha :) I roll with my fingers too, but if i'm just chilling at home and want something perfectly rolled, and of a uniform size (like for this experiment) i love the roller. No tobacco ;) The only time we take in tobacco is when we're rollin blunts (cuz the blunt wraps are made from tobacco) or smoking the hookah :hubba:

Hello GMC. have'nt been down here in awhile. sorry. how are y'all liking all this snow? can't make up it's mind if it wants to snow, or rain. awoke to 4-5 inches of fresh snow this morning. very cold out. 12 degrees.
what do y'all got growing now? i've just finished gathering the rest of the goodies to start up a dwc grow. waiting on clones to take root now.
nice joints btw.:hubba: . how do you like the ww? i don't remember ever being as high as when i smoke ww. gotta be close to the recliner, and remote. never actually watching the tv, just staring at it baked.;) . very good smoke. have a great time on vacation...bb...

banjobuzz said:
Hello GMC. have'nt been down here in awhile. sorry. how are y'all liking all this snow? can't make up it's mind if it wants to snow, or rain. awoke to 4-5 inches of fresh snow this morning. very cold out. 12 degrees.
what do y'all got growing now? i've just finished gathering the rest of the goodies to start up a dwc grow. waiting on clones to take root now.
nice joints btw.:hubba: . how do you like the ww? i don't remember ever being as high as when i smoke ww. gotta be close to the recliner, and remote. never actually watching the tv, just staring at it baked.;) . very good smoke. have a great time on vacation...bb...

That's a very accurate assessment of what the WW does to us....wooooh! A joint between the two of us and the hours seem to melt away... mmm. Also a very sensual smoke, but i won't get into that here ;)

The snow is lovely, but it does make it difficult to get to places sometimes :p That darn rain freezing between layers of snow, making it so slick!! I take little baby steps when i'm walking and i don't mind the driving, what i mind is everyone around me not knowing how to drive under the conditions...

As for what we're growing now, check out my Wee Orphan Grow (first link in my signature ;))

Good luck on that DWC---let me know how your yields compare with soil :hubba:, for future reference, when we have more space :bongin:

A joint is a very pure way to smoke. I like the kind of papers that burn to nothing. I have to use a little bit of trim to cut the bud just so it burns evenly.

growtek said:
A joint is a very pure way to smoke. I like the kind of papers that burn to nothing. I have to use a little bit of trim to cut the bud just so it burns evenly.

Yeah, we use all natural organic rice paper---leaves no taste like other papers. You can really taste the bud.... mmmmmmmmmmmmm

I just ordered a case of RAW papers, vegan, unbleacjed and they come in a 300 pack, 40 packs to a case. Thats 12,000 papers. That should last me a while, I hope!

Thanks GM for the Ice report and grow. I too have Ice from Nirvana, but have yet to germinate them. Ususally, I will germinate and go trhu a few strains during the summer, so I can run them during the winter, as winter runs where I am at are SOOO much better. That Ice looks really good.

Thanks for sharing!

NorCalHal said:
I just ordered a case of RAW papers, vegan, unbleacjed and they come in a 300 pack, 40 packs to a case. Thats 12,000 papers. That should last me a while, I hope!

Thanks GM for the Ice report and grow. I too have Ice from Nirvana, but have yet to germinate them. Ususally, I will germinate and go trhu a few strains during the summer, so I can run them during the winter, as winter runs where I am at are SOOO much better. That Ice looks really good.

Thanks for sharing!

Those papers sound delicious :hubba:
I'll be looking out to see how your Ice do when you plant 'em :cool:

those are some fat joints !!! if im ever in the mood to smoke a joint to the head i pop out the old rollin machine too never could roll joints just blunts

EASTLA_KUSHSMOKA said:
those are some fat joints !!! if im ever in the mood to smoke a joint to the head i pop out the old rollin machine too never could roll joints just blunts

I've heard i roll 'em fat :giggle:

It's a pity, we only have 3 left.

We tried so hard to wait for Christmas.....:p

Hey whattup GMCORP, just wanted to ask a question re:bagseed vs. thoroughbreds. What's your impression of the switch? Night and day or "a little better"? I've seen good bagseed grows so I'm curious given the consistent grow methods you have used, roughly how much better (to you) is the good seed? The pictures of your bag-seed looks good, but no trichs on them. Is that the camera or did they just not have trichs like the good seeds do? That might answer the first part of the question, doh!

One more thing, as much as I loved my Cobra, the switch I made in 2000 to a Z28 made a bowtie fan outta me! Awesome cars. I was more po'ed at Ford (I had a 99 cobra, nuttin but problems!), but that LS1 is one helluva engine and never once let me down. 11's for under a grand in parts, and with a 150-shot that thing was a screaming ape. I say was because she has since met a concrete wall at high speed and been put to pasture, but she sacrificed herself to save the idiot driver and he's darn thankful ;) Keep up the good work at work too! - and if GMCORP has nothing to do with one of you working at GM, oops, mad props to the GM guys anyways ;-)

:rofl:

Neither of us work for GM, but thanks for the props. Such props could do our economy good :) your paragraph gave me a long giggly trip after hitting the bowl with the hubby ;)

And, well, on the bagseed/bredseed, it's not just the camera. There were very few, if any trichs. There was much less quantity on our bagseed harvests. The smoke was still better than anything you could get on the street though ;) Plus, we'd acomplished something :holysheep:

Definitely depends on what your 'bagseed' is though, ya dig? I'm hoping we can grow these orphans (my new journal) well enough to grow at least *some* trichs. We always harvested prematurely with our bagseed grows before, because they grow too tall and hit the light.

Good questions! :bong:

dank.bud76 said:
Hey whattup GMCORP, just wanted to ask a question re:bagseed vs. thoroughbreds. What's your impression of the switch? Night and day or "a little better"? I've seen good bagseed grows so I'm curious given the consistent grow methods you have used, roughly how much better (to you) is the good seed? The pictures of your bag-seed looks good, but no trichs on them. Is that the camera or did they just not have trichs like the good seeds do? That might answer the first part of the question, doh!

One more thing, as much as I loved my Cobra, the switch I made in 2000 to a Z28 made a bowtie fan outta me! Awesome cars. I was more po'ed at Ford (I had a 99 cobra, nuttin but problems!), but that LS1 is one helluva engine and never once let me down. 11's for under a grand in parts, and with a 150-shot that thing was a screaming ape. I say was because she has since met a concrete wall at high speed and been put to pasture, but she sacrificed herself to save the idiot driver and he's darn thankful ;) Keep up the good work at work too! - and if GMCORP has nothing to do with one of you working at GM, oops, mad props to the GM guys anyways ;-)

Latest posts

Back