Love and the White Widow, Ice, and Purple we got in Toronto

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GMCORP said:
...Had to charge the camera battery for a few hours before i could take pictures today :) (i've been using it so much!)

Here are some close-ups on the colors, the crystals, the swelling, the beauty :bong:

:giggle: got to charge that Batt up so we all can see Ur Beautiful Girls...
they Look sooooooooooo pretty GMCORP that I could smell that Sweet aroma..;)

GMCORP said:
it's been about 6 weeks since we've smoked :eek::shocked:

You are going to get retarded when you hit that WW or Ice!
Good Luck on the job.

I, myself, have abstained for 4 weeks now and have been applying places...but haven't heard much. Tomorrow I will dress up and visit them face to face (I dislike phones and the disidentification that is involved with them. i.e. It's easier to bullsh** someone on the phone then face to face).

hahaha, yeah, that is one of the few benefits to not smoking for a while, right? Good luck man! Tough job market right now, but i prefer in-person when i can swing it as well :joint4:

How long how long how long??? before we can watch you smoke them :p hehe

how are the trichs doing? they just look AMAZING!!!! :D

Thorn said:
How long how long how long??? before we can watch you smoke them :p hehe

how are the trichs doing? they just look AMAZING!!!! :D

They're smelling so sweet---it's hard for me to get anything done all day cuz i just want to stick my nose in there and take it all in ... mmmmmmm :giggle:

The trichs, when i checked yesterday, were about 40% cloudy, and some have turned to amber on the lower branches. Can you kinda see in the pictures? (i get as close-up as my wee camera allows :p) We're going to give them 24 hours of darkness before harvesting Saturday morning (Jorge says that produces more resin, so we thought we'd give it a shot :hubba: --- that guy's a GENIUS!)

:bong:Anyhow, we're planning to smoke over the holidays when hubby has 10 days off work :joint4: --- it's going to be such a party, I can't wait!!! :ccc:

Also, by then, i should know one way or another about the job and pee test, etc. I'll keep y'all updated! I hope i hear back soon, so i can smoke even sooner!!!!!

Here are my 12 favorite from today:

PB201186.JPG

PB201187.JPG

PB201189.JPG

PB201196.JPG

PB201197.JPG

PB201198.JPG

PB201199.JPG

PB201201.JPG

PB201202.JPG

PB201207.JPG

PB201208.JPG

PB201211.JPG

who's Jorge?

I can sorta see the trich colours, but its always very difficult to tell so is something you have to judge on your own. Its up to you how strong you want it and what sort of effect the smoke will have on you also.

gonna be a good holiday!!! :D

Thorn said:
who's Jorge?

Jorge Cervantes :p author of the Grower's Bible :hubba:

Yep, i'm certain on the trichs. I've been keeping a steady eye on them and know we'll be at a good point (both for the :bongin: high, and the health of our plants) in----oooooh less than 48 hours!!! :)

sweeet!!! Oh yea, I wanna get that book but don't really wanna get it at the moment at this address :S

Thorn said:
sweeet!!! Oh yea, I wanna get that book but don't really wanna get it at the moment at this address :S

I picked it up at our local bookstore. Purely as....."research material". We have a special drawer where we hide such material (& paraphenalia, etc) when we have guests.... particularly parental ones ;)

Saturday we're going to trim in the morning, and in the afternoon I'm going to make some cranberry rolls for a little get-together we're going to.... (if only i could cannabutter them! :afroweed:and i'm going to post lots of pictures of both! :yay:...such a weekend to look forward to!

Hey y'all, check out my submission for bud pic of the month:giggle:

once i'm not stoned, i will tell you more about our magical harvest day, with pics.... :bong1: :yay:

:yeahthat: :holysheep:

I am going to have to make two posts to show all the pictures. What a beautiful morning of trimming :)

First 4 of our WW from the left
Then 4 of the WW from the right
Then 4 of the Ice from the left
...more in next post :hubba:

PB221186.JPG

PB221187.JPG

PB221190.JPG

PB221191.JPG

PB221195.JPG

PB221196.JPG

PB221197.JPG

PB221198.JPG

PB221199.JPG

PB221200.JPG

PB221201.JPG

PB221202.JPG

:)

4 of the Ice from the right :hubba:
Then the trim we made (for making ISO hash next weekend ;) )
Then one of the bud that was too small to hang, but too big for hash :eek:
Our finger hash
The white widows hanging in our closet
Two of some buds
The Ice hanging in our closet
And a bud (with my finger for comparison)

PB221203.JPG

PB221204.JPG

PB221205.JPG

PB221207.JPG

PB221208.JPG

PB221209.JPG

PB221212.JPG

PB221213.JPG

PB221214.JPG

PB221215.JPG

PB221217.JPG

PB221218.JPG

...The finger hash smoked pretty pure (the % white ash shows purity of product) :giggle:
and we have been :bong: :stoned: :ccc: :bongin: stoned all day.

PB221189.JPG

Looks absolutely amazing! Very happy for you. Doesn't Jorge Cervantes also contribute to High Times on a regular basis? Either way he is a genius, at the forefront of Marijuana Horticulture. Would it be possible to leave one plant on lights and throw the others into darkness so that you can test the theory and see if their is a difference? Or have you already made up your mind on going dark for 24? Either way, as i said earlier, looks amazing!

cadlakmike1 said:
Looks absolutely amazing! Very happy for you. Doesn't Jorge Cervantes also contribute to High Times on a regular basis? Either way he is a genius, at the forefront of Marijuana Horticulture. Would it be possible to leave one plant on lights and throw the others into darkness so that you can test the theory and see if their is a difference? Or have you already made up your mind on going dark for 24? Either way, as i said earlier, looks amazing!

we don't have the space to break the crop up to keep half in darkness, but we did do the 24 hrs of darkness for this full harvest---biggest one we've had yet, but they keep getting better as we learn more :hubba: Jorge does write for High Times, and i LOVE pretty much everything he writes :p

killer smoke gmc, im tokein on some dehyrated ww buds from day 50 and very potent. i only can imagine the finger hash, well great grow journal babe. cant wait for the smoke report, ok peace.

Latest posts

Back