Love talk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

alaskabud

I met this guy a few weeks back. He grows 20+ plants-Hydro and has been doing it a long time. Anyway we were smoking and he starts telling me he goes into his room a couple times each dark cycle and just stands there and talks to the plants for a few minutes. He said the plants will just start stinking like crazy over his rap- what the hell ever he tells them. Don't know if I believe him or not.

alaskabud said:
I met this guy a few weeks back. He grows 20+ plants-Hydro and has been doing it a long time. Anyway we were smoking and he starts telling me he goes into his room a couple times each dark cycle and just stands there and talks to the plants for a few minutes. He said the plants will just start stinking like crazy over his rap- what the hell ever he tells them. Don't know if I believe him or not.
Hey alaskabud, it's total fiction man. Fine, if he wants or needs to believe that kind of nonsense, but here in a serious MJ growing discussion board, we have found that this type of claim is baloney. It sounds like maybe he was testing you to see if you had your brain on.

Yeah, and when my friend Rick was 16, he said he got high from drinking bong water.
The woman next door says she sees angels.
A guy down the street says he caused the Northridge earthquake, which was a sign from God to straighten up.

Don't believe everything someone tells you.

P.S. If your friend is letting light into the growroom during the dark cycle during flowering, he would cause herms/males or simply prevent budding.

GanjaGuru said:
...... drinking bong water.

That is just sick. You had have to be crazy to even try that. ew

Mutt said:
That is just sick. You had have to be crazy to even try that. ew

Don't laugh; it comes up every few years, kids doing that.
And they swear they get high.
Just like kids who boil a pot leaf, drink the "tea" and post back how stoned they are.
Just like the kids right now on another cultivation site with kids saying how blitzed they get off of pipe scrapings (they call it resin).

GanjaGuru said:
Don't laugh; it comes up every few years, kids doing that.
And they swear they get high.
Just like kids who boil a pot leaf, drink the "tea" and post back how stoned they are.
Just like the kids right now on another cultivation site with kids saying how blitzed they get off of pipe scrapings (they call it resin).
Drinking bong water would make my head spin, but not from THC. I'd be tryin not to puke. Makes my throat close just thinkin about it.

The resinous residue left in a pipe has some THC content depending on many, many variables. The same with simmering leaf. Neither are an effective way to get a good high goin. I used to call the resin high a "desperation high". I was usually out of pot and tryin anything to catch a buzz.

Stoney Bud said:
I used to call the resin high a "desperation high". I was usually out of pot and tryin anything to catch a buzz.

It has not been beneath me. hahahaha

and if he bends over monkeys will fly out of his ass

Hey Rasta,

You think this one is bad. Someone on here a while ago used to write love notes to there plants. NO LIE. I'll see if I can find the thread.

After reading the thread that Mutt posted, my husband wanted me to inform everyone that our girls like Tesla and Pat Travers Band.

Lets just all hope (for fear of a "visual") thats all he is doing in there!!! PS: as far as scraping your pipe to get high, though it be a last resort...it really does work.

Latest posts

Back