Low Stress Tranning.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Comatoked

Reaction score
I Know You Guy's Get Tired Of Answering The Same Question's Over And Over But I Have Searched For My Question And Have Gotten No Specific Answer.:huh: Well My Question Is, I have Small Sprouts 3 To Four Inches Tall. Can I Begin LST? The Plants Only Have The Pusher Leaves And 2 Sun Leaves. If I Begin LST What Benifit's Would I Really Begin To See At This Early Of Age, Beside's A Long Horizonial Stem? If LST Is Not Possible I Am Just Going To Bury Them Up To There Top's Like I Always Do Outdoor's (Help's Develoment Of Longer Root's And Cut"s Down On Height) Any Suggestion's Would Be Great, Thanks.

Comatoked said:
I Know You Guy's Get Tired Of Answering The Same Question's Over And Over But I Have Searched For My Question And Have Gotten No Specific Answer.:huh: Well My Question Is, I have Small Sprouts 3 To Four Inches Tall. Can I Begin LST? The Plants Only Have The Pusher Leaves And 2 Sun Leaves. If I Begin LST What Benifit's Would I Really Begin To See At This Early Of Age, Beside's A Long Horizonial Stem? If LST Is Not Possible I Am Just Going To Bury Them Up To There Top's Like I Always Do Outdoor's (Help's Develoment Of Longer Root's And Cut"s Down On Height) Any Suggestion's Would Be Great, Thanks.
Well at this point i don't think you should LST because you have no side branching. Once you start to see under growth then you can begin LST IMHO. In the mean time i would just bury them up to the tops like ya said.

Thank's TBG That's What I Thought Would Be Best, Cant Wait To Get A Camera In Here To Show You My First Shot At Indoor lol. In My Little Cabinet I Am Tight On Space That's Why I Looked Into LST.

Thank for the info on topping my new plant Comatoked.From Richy.B :D :48: :D

Latest posts

Back