low Up Hollywood

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockydog

Grower at Heart
Reaction score
Anybody ever listen to Blow Up Hollywood. If you like Pink Floyd or Porcupine Tree you should check em out. You should really check em out either way. These guys are musical geniusses. The new album The Diaries of Private Henry Hill are based on the diary of a boy joined the army and died in Iraq. The album is powerful enough to make you cry. All 3 of their Studio recordings are sweet and so is their 35 min improv the did at a radio station. Check em out -----RD

you guys need to check out myt boy aaron bossinger. you can look him up on youtube and search his name. they r all original the band is called recycled america. they moved to la fom pa and went o gti and are all consession musicians.. its some really good stoner mellow music.... hope u all like them.... it one off my good friends so check em out// u wont be dissapointed!

i use cfls on my clones. seems to work good so far

notice how old this thread is dr toker? 2006.

oh yeah, Recycled America rocks...bb...

damn didnt notice how old the thread was at the time. i was pretty nbew to the site soo.... thanks grouper for explaining CFLS!!! so u heard recycled america eh??? they just moved to ny from la and were back visitin us pa boys for a while. at least they still remember the ppl who got them started!

Latest posts

Back