LOWES (new growers dream)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyberquest

Junior GreenThumb
Reaction score
well went on another trip to lowes today, only this time i took my camera with me. most stores frown apon taking pics in stores, something about prices. so i would wait till nobody else was around and snap a shot and put it back in my pocket.

did you say you were looking for CFL's??
000_0201.jpg

and how do i install 20 cfl bulbs easy, and uniform? well how about a bathroom light bar that holds 6 lights? how about 8 lights?
000_0200.jpg

you say that would rather do regular flouros, no problem!
000_0204.jpg

now your average lowes shopper would just see this as a PVC pipe cover.
000_0206.jpg

but me being creative, turn it upside down and it sure does resemble a hydro cup......hmmmmm.
000_0205.jpg

and since x-mas is over, they are bringing out there spring stuff, which of course includes garden stuff. looky here what i found! sweeeeeet.
000_0202.jpg

000_0203.jpg

OOUUUUu pipe covers!!!! I like... *off to the store* i'm a couple ''covers'' short.

when i saw those they stopped me in my tracks! i was like no way! :)

And people say that they can't find anything to grow with in the place they live, huh you showed them.....lol! :48:

:D

yeah dont make me have to take my camera to wally world :p

i brought a 120 watt plant light from home depo... how close can i put that from my m.j... my m.j is 2-3 in a half feet the one i talked about in the othe post....

Latest posts

Back