LowRider

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ptbo_Stonerz

PackinThaBowlinOnt_Stoner
Reaction score
Hey all, im new here and am doing my first grow. I decided to buy some lowrider seeds from "joint Dr.". Of all the information i've read on lowriders i see they cant be cloned and i must regenerate seeds, so my question is how do i do that? Do I need to keep a female in the room with a male or do male plants themselves make seeds. I planted 6 of the 10 seeds and got 3 males and 3 females. they all look real nice. I've separated the males into they're own room, so as not to pollinate my females, but i do need to aquire more seeds as i'm not into purchasing seds every 60 days!

I have in the past grew a male away from the ladies. If you are growing outdoors- when the flowers open take a plastic bag cover the flowers and shake. Collect the pollen and put it in a smaller bag. Take a healthy bud put it in the small plastic bag with the pollen in it and shake gently. Take the small plastic bag away carefully and presto that bud will grow seeds.

oooops yeah I forgot to mention the bud still needs to be attached and growing...........duh

LOL just incase...Peace!

Hey Ptbo why dont you post some of your crob???!!!

Here are some pics of my babies the cam not too good but works lol, enjoy

digcampic 010.jpg

digcampic 019.jpg

digcampic 040.jpg

digcampic 041.jpg

digcampic 043.jpg

Gotta love this strain. I will be following this grow to the end. I'm always amazed by the Lowryder. Ladies are looking great. Be sure to keep us updated.

WOW thanxxx...there "puffy" lol nice very nice keep up the good work those girls will pay you back!!!!

glad you like the pics. Ill get some more pics of my babies soon but for now i got some picks of my lil bros 1st crop, hope you like. They are Hollands Hope, Ak-47 and Special K. They are all mothers but 1 which he flowered under 4 argosun flourescent bulbs. The buds werent overly big but he did get 2.5 Oz from 1 plant.:) Sorry bout the quality of the pics, crapy cam lol

digcampic 061.jpg

digcampic 063.jpg

digcampic 060.jpg

digcampic 065.jpg

digcampic 064.jpg

Nice plants. Gotta a quick question. Why are you taking pics of a pic on your CPU screen?

Whats up. I was just wondering why you are taking pics of your computer?

hm.. yeah.. you could just post the pictures that your takin pictures off... would save time and quality... but anywho.... did he get 2.5oz dry from 1 plant? or was that wet?.. im trying to figure out how much my crop will yeild..

the pics were taken with my bro's digital cam and he sent them to me through msn messenger, I tried to attach the pics he sent me in but it wouldnt let me saying they r too big, so i took pics of the pics cause my cam puts them on my comp in the size i need to attach them. Im not playing games, thoes really r my lil bro's babies. next time I'm at his place ill take some pics with my cam.

2.5 Oz dry. he flowered it in the middle of his room under 4 flourescents 40watt tubes, he didnt take ny precautions to make sure it was in 100% darkness, and it didnt really get much light the plant was about 3 feet tall when it was done

Much better easier to see. Mind if I make a suggestion on your next grow. (too late for this one). One plant per pot is the golden rule.

O'wise lookin great dude.

A question back to regererating seeds. After i put the bag of pollen on the growing bud do i need to remove the plant away from the others or can a polinated female be in the same room as unpollinated females?

Latest posts

Back