lowrider2 indoor tent

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turfsire

notthegreatestbuttsurecut
Reaction score
hey all
made a invesment in a indoor tent and filter with indoor carb
every things good except the lights are 2 and half foot over my 8 day old lowriders because any lower the temps rise well over 90 degree..
am i harming them because the lights are higher up than they shud be

my set is 20 lowrider2 under 2- 400 watt hps lights on 18/6
my humidity stays around 50%
im gonna need help since its my first tyme with the tent and the right set up
and growing with lowriders..
help me along how am i doing and wat shud i be doing let me know please

CLICK ON MY ATTACHMENTS

View attachment untitled.bmp

im worried that the light might be to far away newbie..
can anybody give an decent opinan instead being smart

here are the temps click on the attachment

well they do not seem to be stretching so that is good the plants all look good what is that on the leaf to the right of the second picture? water ? if so thats fine.the temp and humidity is good as well you seem to have an idea of what you are doing. i guess if you wanted to you could lower the light a tad but dont let that temp go over 90 i mean you could if you wanted to but the conditions right now seem to be doing them justice

lowrydergrower775 said:
well they do not seem to be stretching so that is good the plants all look good what is that on the leaf to the right of the second picture? water ? if so thats fine.the temp and humidity is good as well you seem to have an idea of what you are doing. i guess if you wanted to you could lower the light a tad but dont let that temp go over 90 i mean you could if you wanted to but the conditions right now seem to be doing them justice

thats water bud.. i put another light in yesterday and had to put the light higher
but they seem to being doin good i also have afan blowing lightly..
i will update daily with pics i cant seem to upload right so if any mods read this help me on its..srry being a pain,not good with cptrs
later

lowrydergrower775 said:
what problems are you having uploading pics?
pictures it self..dont know wats wrong though cant seem to do it

TBG just posted a thread about how to resize pics,check it.

I think it would be more efficient if you used one 400W and placed it close to the plants until you devise a way to lower your temps...

There is a little picture tutorial right beneath this typing in my signature that says "Upload your..."

They do look like they are fine. 2.5 feet is a little high can you vent out of the top through an already cut hole? How much lower do you move them when the temp goes to 90?

sweetnug said:
They do look like they are fine. 2.5 feet is a little high can you vent out of the top through an already cut hole? How much lower do you move them when the temp goes to 90?

if i lower them any more the temps touuch 90 and over
i think they are ok being a lowrider the seem to stay at around
16'' tall..

Cool. Looks like they will. Save up and grab a co2 system and drop the light a little they would blow up. Keep us all informed.

sweetnug said:
Cool. Looks like they will. Save up and grab a co2 system and drop the light a little they would blow up. Keep us all informed.

i last nite so its about 2 ft now and the temps about 86 humidity is sometimes low like 38% i hope its ok..
will post pics soon;)

DLtoker said:
I think it would be more efficient if you used one 400W and placed it close to the plants until you devise a way to lower your temps...

There is a little picture tutorial right beneath this typing in my signature that says "Upload your..."

:yeahthat:

this filter is for the smell but cud it also be used to take the excess heat out cheak out my pictures ..mind u my temps R staying at about 86 with the lights on.
hasa ny body had much sucess with lowriders?

later all

turfsire said:
this filter is for the smell but cud it also be used to take the excess heat out cheak out my pictures ..mind u my temps R staying at about 86 with the lights on.
hasa ny body had much sucess with lowriders?

later all

IS THERE A FORUM ABOUT SOME WHERE ON LOWRIDERS
369/*

'Sup guys :ciao: http://www.highbred.net/forums/ is dedicated forum for lowryder and its crosses. loads of neat info. The breeders Joint Doctor, lowryder 1 and 2 and Mdanzig, breeder of masterlow, powerstout and bluestreak, reside there and will answer questions you have. Check it out. peace, e :bong2:

update

most of them look like female..chucked 1 male thus far..
their doin ok but sum look like their streachin for light nearly 3 weeks old and some are already reachin the 12'' mark..it would be ok if they go over their limit coz i got pleanty space(hight)
trake a look at my pics

Your babies look great! If you want to add pics to your posts when you click on post reply go to the bottom of the page and click "manage attachments". It's self explanatory from there. Good luck with your girls;).

Latest posts

Back