lowrider2 indoor tent

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this plant leaves are turning yellow for cwat reason i dont know

GetAttachment.jpg

lowrydergrower775 said:
nitrogen def from flowering?

how can i fix it and will this have a major factor on the final weight?;)
oh yeah the seeds came from amsterdam forgot the name+

some foxfarm grow big or a nutrient with a good ammount of nitrogen in it. It wont effect the weight if you fix it in time, but a nitrogen deficiency can get pretty bad if you let it

it'll kill the plant, its probably locking out other micro nutrients as well

i just gave em some nutes..b52 and mother tea bloom..hope this works...or cud a over the limit on nute be the problem? confused.
anyhow
theses lowryders are 33 days old and they are buddn theym shud have a big push in the next couple of weeks toget my precious Z...
what U all think

some of u guys mentioned that i cud have a nitrogen problem,,
well i came across some nutes nitrozme and added it do my water mix..
would that help the nitrogen problem..

also could some one tell me when the lowrders are enterin week number 5..they are all buddn guys but not much really shud i expect a big push in the next few weeks..
im starting to think their below average..
please guys give some insight on the low ryders growth pattern thier in week 5 and still look like the pics i took during the week :eek: :eek:

well i hope the concentrate nitrozyme will help nitrogen problem THAT I WAS POSTING ABOUT earliar:cool: ..
now since i have to feed them nutes in my water mix i'll tell u the set up with em
but i have these other nutrients at my disposal from other grows that i have not used
the likes of :rolleyes:
*ADVANCED NUTRIENTS
1)B52
2)MOTHER BLOOM 50.1.50.20 BLEANED ORGANIC SUPER TEA

anyhow but what ive been use'n since seedling IONIC GROW for veg and recently since they are flowerin been use,n IONIC bloom..
im happy to hear they push in weight in the last 2 weeks happy days maybe
well let me know what u think about the nutes and any other comments

another one lads
ill be getting my digital camera tomowrow so no more downloadin my pics
srry for that
peace
PS this plant is 33 days old does she look about right need some input please

View attachment untitled2.bmp

1 pic to show taken a 3 days ago, most of the lowryders went tall with hardly no branchs..
i heard as seedlings they like hps, but i had em under enviro 200watt light for two weeks..
very upset with this attempt was hoping for a z in each plant..spent a thou on a good set up but never worked with lowryders before..37 or 38 days old and i hope they push for the last few weeks ..can anybody help me out with above!!

untitled4.bmp.jpg

DAY 38

1 on the left is the smallest skinest fuckn plant on this planet ..excuse my english
the 1 on the right is the biggest but unfortunely there only 2 or 3 of them, the rest of them are skinny bastards 9 in total

untitled7.bmp.jpg

i hope it was the nitrogen def i had on my plants coz i went out and bought a fish mix 6.0 2.0 4.0 liquid pland food made by bio bizz..
it says it guarantees NITROGEN (n)
ammonium nitrogen (NH4)
nitrate(NO3)
phosphorus(p2o5)
potassium
I ADDED 30 ml TO 10 LITRES OF WATER
I REALLY HOPE THIS WORKS NITROGEN DEF PROBLEM I HAVE IF IT THAT SOUNDS LIKE IT THOUGH FROM WAT I READ ON THIS FORUM..
can i get any input from the experienced growers that know
thanks

GetAttachment.jpg

Latest posts

Back