Lowryder #2 by BROULI

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey congrats brouli ... now you have a good supply for up coming grows

yaaaaa :) i will wait a week for them to dry and new grow coming up :)

great job bro. how the hell u been there brother:clap: well every time i come on u gone and left lol where is this other site u hiding at? lol is that where u went lol well get ur fanny back here:D see ya around cant wait to see the out come of ur new seeds peace

very information man i learned a lot , thats another forum like here but i never register on it :) i go t only one PASSION :)

i garantee you will like it, and me im OK im glad you finally setp by , whats going on with you what you growing man ??

great result dude,atleast you got much more than you were expecting:clap: .
good luck for the mass lowryder grow to come.:)

THANK YOU

today i collect another 48 seeds (brown ) out of her so as of right now i got 89 seeds and more to come around 20-25 more on her so i will collect around 100 that really is more much more then i expected man, i LOVE those little sucker in a week i will be done with that female so finally i wil smoke some of buds i should get like 1.5 g of bud i will share expirience :)

hey bro im sorry that i haven't stopped in lately. alot of **** happen and i had to move cause of my snitch neighbor and my comp crashed on me to so i also had to get that fixed so its been a little ruff but all is good now:D anyways im just getting into things now have a couple of plants growing out side that are coming along slowly cause of the weather but all is good:rolleyes: im working on a set up for in the house i just want to set this one up better than my last i also want to grow both hydro and soil nothing big on the hydro yet cause i will be learning off this sense this will be my first time:eek: so i would say things will be ready to go some time next week:D .
Now as for u my friend u have come a long way and all is looking great over there i remember when u first got going lol seems like yesterday:eek: well have a great one bro and hopefully i will be on one day at the same time u are peace:joint:

hey brouli i just finished smoking one of my lowryder#2's and it was pretty good ... It was a very active high and the duration wasnt bad.. let me know how yours are ..

i cut the top of my female today ( like half of a plant) couse was turning to brown and i colect another 80 seeds but only 49 were brown deep brown , and 31 were half brown , green and light green so as of right now i got 138 brown seeds and 31 that i will see if when they dry maybe they turn brown if not o well , i count the rest on the plant aand is another 25 i think left but i will wait another 2 to 3 day .

great result B, i`m gonna get a grow of those lil monsters under my belt too.
what`s the smoke from the bud like?

HMMMM high strong hiting after few minutes but make you really stoned when it hit :) and after that nice very nice :):) efect you whole boddy , smoke easy not harsh i consider that bud a very high class bud , my frind did not belive that that little 4.75 inch plant kicks *ss that much :)

OK this is the end of my grow everybody i cut down my plant today and i collect another 161 seeds. which makes 300 brown ones and 31 green but after day of drying i got only 13 white and green the rest dry and its now dark brown , so i got 318 brown seeds :)

Overoll that was amezing expirience to me first time soil and first time LowRyder #2 ( female i meant) i advice evrybody to grow it and see for them self im starting new grow in a week or so , but i dont know should i start another grow jurnal ?? you guys let me know :)
but next time im going Hydro and soil , o yaa i will atach few pics of my seeds , my next grow im starting 10 seeds and planing to have 4 female (i hope) one will go for seeds again so i will give away seeds :) .

052507 koniec.jpg

052507 koniec (2).jpg

052507 koniec (3).jpg

Your gonna have to let thoes seeds dry out for at least 3 months befor you can plant them or they wont grow. I grew some lowrider last summer and made seeds. I germinated about 150 and only 5 didnt germ after being in a film container with a few grains of rice for 8 months or so. Nice grow tho, thats a good pile of seeds you got there. Good luck on your next grow.

o man you kill my hope now 3 monts is there any way to speeded up ??
microwave or something

i wouldn`t microwave them dude, no way you`ll fry em`.
cool, dark, dry space? congrats BTW on your acheivement man, good luck for the next one....

Yo Brouli! Been fallowin your posts for a while. Thanks for all the updates. I was wondering what everybody thought about something concerning the Lowryder #2's. I will be growing some using hydro. I will be using CO2 and the works! Main thing that I am trying to determine is what sort of light do you guys think I should use and when? Since there is no veg stage should I just use HPS all the way through? I could put around 9 - 10 plants under a 400watt HPS i think but am I just wasting light in the beginning? Should I use Florescence at first or what about MH or a combination? Let me know what you guys think... I would like to start germinating in the next couple of days so I will be checking back soon to see if anybody responds. I will be using one of them domes with the the heating mat under it to germinate. Thanks for your opinions guys...

You can fit double the amount of LRs under a 400W HPS. That amount of light for seedlings is a huge waste. They can thrive from a 50W fluorescent. I used T-5s through the the whole growth cycle and I, 1. have yet to get a male and 2. got very potent results.

vegetative: (adj) functioning in processes such as growth or nutrition rather than sexual reproduction.

I don't know what to say. The breeders need to change their description of these plants. They DO have a veg state.

If you microwave seeds, you also STERILIZE them at the same time.

After that, they'll make great birdseed......nothing else.

Thank you DLtoker... I appreciate your response. I agree about the terminology. I guess people assume that since it is "auto-flowering" and they don't have to change the light cycle that it just skips the veg cycle. It just means that it stops veging and starts flowering when it is ready not when the light tells it to. Agree?

Latest posts

Back