Lowryder #2 by BROULI

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So then changing your lights to 12/12 isnt always needed to be done to find out the sex of your plant??

*noob question* :p:p:p

Thanks alot!

BTW, great grow dude! First time ive seen someone purposely pollenate their female. Looks like youve got a good future ahead of you....
:fly:

Nope. When they're mature they'll show their sex. I still have mine vegging and they've all begun to alternate nodes and show white hairs. My grow turned out 5/5 females.

Auto-flowering hahhaha old question iv read your guys posts and some are right but not always ...
yes you can change lights but you dont havetooo , there is no need for 12/12 light cycle mine were in 18/6 and last to weeks 15/9 THC never change his we just change bulbs but if i would have 400HPS i would useit throuuu whole grow advise anybody that have one to usit more yeilddddd.

SB thanks for replay , but what technique are you using ?? or give me advice what should i do ???
and how long should I dry them before i will use them ??

i have to respond to the people that are saying to dry your seeds out for 3 months or they wont grow???? i have bred many of strains and have had 100% germ rate after only 1-2weeks drying my seeds 1-3months and now about 98%germ rate after 2years!
3mnths is total B*S

:yeahthat:

Hello Dankers. I am interested in what you are saying but I am confused to what you actually mean. You didn't use any periods in your paragraph so I am having problems breaking up the sentences. I believe the gist of what you are saying is that you plant your seeds after only 1 to 2 weeks of drying them after harvest and you get 100% germ rate. Then you tried to let them dry for 3 months like some people say you need to and you get only 98% germ rate? Then you say something about 2 years that I am really confused about. Are you saying that you have been using your own seeds for two years now or have you been letting them dry for 2 years now? I am really interested in what you have to say about your experience because I will be using my own seeds here really soon and I don't want to have to wait 3 months to plant them if I don't have to. Please let me know what you think and I would also like to know what to look for in the seeds to know if they are ready or not. Thanks everybody! ~peace~

tobyferter said:
Hello Dankers. I am interested in what you are saying but I am confused to what you actually mean. You didn't use any periods in your paragraph so I am having problems breaking up the sentences. I believe the gist of what you are saying is that you plant your seeds after only 1 to 2 weeks of drying them after harvest and you get 100% germ rate. Then you tried to let them dry for 3 months like some people say you need to and you get only 98% germ rate? Then you say something about 2 years that I am really confused about. Are you saying that you have been using your own seeds for two years now or have you been letting them dry for 2 years now? I am really interested in what you have to say about your experience because I will be using my own seeds here really soon and I don't want to have to wait 3 months to plant them if I don't have to. Please let me know what you think and I would also like to know what to look for in the seeds to know if they are ready or not. Thanks everybody! ~peace~

Same here.

Sup Brouli!

Sorry I been away a lot guys, but have been busy.

Anyhow, out of 50+ lowryder #2 seeds I made, 20 germed.... every single one was a freak of nature and died about a week into life. Some came out with only one little leaf, others had no leaves just a stem that led into an empty shell.

So yea... I gotta order some for sure now... but the place I got them from before is dead. Dammit, and people got me all paranoid about Dr Chronics batch.

Anyhow, yea home made seeds were a disaster for me. But I still made some dank *** bud pretty well.

Well hope you have better luck than I brou. I'll be watching your guys closely again. Lowryder is an awesome plant I think I just needed to let the seeds go a few more days than I did in the grow.

my first seeds dry out for 2 weeks put 3 in 3 germ , i give the seedlings to friends 2 weeks later another 3 in , 3 germ , my seeds sems to be 100% germination the longes of a seed took 4 days in a cup with perlite on cable box :)

and that seeds whas from the 2-nd try so in my case after 2 weeks seeds
were working ok .

Dizelio sorry to hear about your mutants but its going to be ok next time. Im about to grow one more just for seeds , but i will start in like 2 weeks from now , and then for firs time i will germ more seeds so i can have some bud :)

Don't worry they'll grow quick.;) Just finished my first LR grow as you've seen and it doesn't take alot of effort. You'll have buds like the pictures soon enough! But Good luck to you! P.M. me if you have a question. So far everythings growing great!:D I'd go with a light cycle of 18/6 all the way through. I didn't until a month into grow and found out that it probably diminished my yield. So just imagine if I kept it on 18/6 the whole time instead of 12/12 for first month! :eek:

Sorry, this post above isn't where I thought it was going to be!

Out of ten I've had a 100% germ ratio.:D Just remember everybody doesn't have the same germ method either.(Damp paper towel in baggy, dark warm place). You just have to find the one that's right for you. Think of all the minute differences their may be. Different water to germ in, different humidity levels, their are just to many factors to growing that would limit me to one person's advice. Don't be touching them with fingers either!:rolleyes: The more you know!
Gotta go! Talk 2nite.

hey brouli does lowryder grow under hydrophonics..and does it grow better than soil? thanx sara

wow im shocked people still write in this post ,thanks to all
if you think that was a lot you should see me new strain ( lowryder #2 X ultra haze #1 ) out of 3 plants i got over 1000 seeds all auto flowering :)
yes they grow under hydro and bigger than soil but it taste little diferent im 100% hydro guy but for Lowryder i use soil onlu and i use mix of soils:

seeds i put in Light Warrior from FF
after 1 or 2 weeks i put them in 80% of Ocean Forest with 20% of Light Warrior with supreme effects sofar.

how about another journal brouli:) great grow and even better with the seeds;)

1000 seeds???!!! *** man thats wicked! I think i seriously need to get me some autoflowering seeds or 12/12 strains pretty soon!!

new jurnal will come soon , now i dont have nothing starting they all are half way :) :) but i wish i did my cfl ,jurnal recently man i was using 3 X 13watt CFL for 4 plants with 13g 12g 10g 19g of dry weight i will post some pic.

great nice one brouli, that'd be ace to see! was it just with 3 13W cfls all the way thru?

great to have you back Brouli, where you been man?

yes mr. thorn all the wayyyyyy :) i just wanna try low budget grow and it payed off high than a B. :)

Latest posts

Back